Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 26, 2020, 07:53:14 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 26, 2020, 05:33:00 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 26, 2020, 04:36:41 PM
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJRiTagJr2n/?igshid=x0cwxjhxekgz

if they don't dead this shit already. Munch or stfu  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This doesn't make sense to me.  She's saying why does she think she's so important enough for everybody to be plotting on her but she's sitting there talking about sitting around people who were trying to plot on her.  Is it just me or does it make no fckn sense  :blink:
>>>>><<<<<

I couldn't be chummy with someone trying to damage my reputation and destroy my family.
n

thats not even the point he's making 💀
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: mophelia_b on December 27, 2020, 03:24:26 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 26, 2020, 07:53:14 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 26, 2020, 05:33:00 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 26, 2020, 04:36:41 PM
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJRiTagJr2n/?igshid=x0cwxjhxekgz

if they don't dead this shit already. Munch or stfu  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This doesn't make sense to me.  She's saying why does she think she's so important enough for everybody to be plotting on her but she's sitting there talking about sitting around people who were trying to plot on her.  Is it just me or does it make no fckn sense  :blink:
>>>>><<<<<

I couldn't be chummy with someone trying to damage my reputation and destroy my family.
n

thats not even the point he's making 💀
I know what he was saying hun, I wanted to add what I felt.🥴

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 27, 2020, 11:42:15 AM

Doctorate is back for season 6

i am not a fan but i think every new girl should get at least 2 seasons cause the first one is always a bit hard imo

Amazing

Quote from: Troye on December 27, 2020, 12:31:05 PM

i am not a fan but i think every new girl should get at least 2 seasons cause the first one is always a bit hard imo

I think she did great for her first season.

There were a few cringe and awkward moments but that was to be expected first season.

Gilgamesh.

Agreed. I saw her on WWHL and she has she actualy really entertaining.

M-Rocka

I'm honestly over the one season wonder bs that they do with these housewives. I love PHD. I'm happy her and Mayweather got their contracts for next season.

Kalifornia.

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Bentley. HARRIS!

Is there a reason why Monique is getting heat for trying to be cordial?  :plzstop:

It actually makes Candiace and Gizelle look even worse to me. She took the high road until it was time to beat some ass. Kudos to her