Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 27, 2020, 11:42:15 AM

Doctorate is back for season 6
Ugh, I guess.

I hope she has more to bring to the table this next season then her 4 degrees and being Candiace's henchman.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 27, 2020, 03:01:17 PM
Is there a reason why Monique is getting heat for trying to be cordial?  :plzstop:

It actually makes Candiace and Gizelle look even worse to me. She took the high road until it was time to beat some ass. Kudos to her
Agreed

Cowgirl

Glad Wendy's coming back. I like what she brought to the show but I just hope she brings more to the group as an individual next season instead of having someone's back.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

STUNNA GOD

I don't get why they can't use the mess on their hands if they used it on their goddamn faces..... how does this mess work exactly, cuz these SOOT hands with these powdered donut MUGS aint fucking it.

:udontlookok:

ssw4919

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 27, 2020, 03:01:17 PM
Is there a reason why Monique is getting heat for trying to be cordial?  :plzstop:

It actually makes Candiace and Gizelle look even worse to me. She took the high road until it was time to beat some ass. Kudos to her

She didn't take the high road with Candiace.  And she never mentioned her problem.

But she was skimming and grinning with Gizelle half the season, playing the unwitting pawn.   :helloimangie:

ssw4919

And something tells me if Karen told her what was said, I'm sure Karen told her it was GIZELLE doing most of the scheming.  :everythingok:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on December 27, 2020, 03:11:59 PM
I don't get why they can't use the mess on their hands if they used it on their goddamn faces..... how does this mess work exactly, cuz these SOOT hands with these powdered donut MUGS aint fucking it.

:udontlookok:
I'd like to know too and I'd like her to call out her mother for bad bleaching.