Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

It was best that she did leave. The dynamics are bruised. These girls weren't gonna film with her.

ssw4919

She talks about it in-depth here.

I haven't listened to the whole thing, but it sounds like the thing that pushed her over the edge was them not including Candiace's live talking about the plot.  She says her kids are questioning her being on the show, and doesn't ever want them to think she chose the show over them.  She think Candiace and others skate by without accountability, while her feet are always held to the fire.

She said how dare Gizelle suggest that she'd be so desperate for a storyline that she would bring up a rumor involving her own child.  

I understand the idea that the show is biased.  BUT, to be fair, the producers had her back in part 2 and aired footage that supported things she said, even when Andy was being obtuse.

ssw4919

Yeah, she's done.  :fuming:

She said she will not make up with Candiace because Candiace needs mental help (apparently, the text to Karen was much worse than what we saw).  

She also said she is not making cameo appearances.

It just be nice to not need the lil Bravo check.  :dead: 

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Scott. on December 28, 2020, 06:33:00 PM
It was best that she did leave. The dynamics are bruised. These girls weren't gonna film with her.

Do they really have that much power? Every girl who has said they weren't gonna film with so and so...... ends up filming with so and so, unless someone wasn't invited back. It would seem that these employees film with whoever the bosses want them to

M-Rocka

They should have Nina Parker host these reunions honestly. Fagdy is too biased.

Pearls Khan

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 28, 2020, 06:13:54 PM
If she only made the decision last night or whenever she saw the last part, she can be talked into changing her mind.   :plea:

Prayerfully but she seems at peace. And honestly, listening to her POV of what all she went through from Andy to the girls to production I really don't blame her.

Bentley. HARRIS!

some ppl really give these girls way too much power and Monique is just tired of it

even with the whole "not filming with ha! she's owt!"

um ... no. these girls answer to a boss. Production did Monique wrong and they tried their best to clean it up at the reunion and it was a no go

this is more about making a power move on Bravo, Monique is on a whole other level than these girls, it has to do with them going after her husband and his ties up in the DMW too. Andy and Gizelle have all these girls thinking Monique was just acting crazy lol... she was literally watching her family be attacked

Kudos to Monique

ophmani

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 28, 2020, 09:07:54 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 28, 2020, 06:33:00 PM

Do they really have that much power? Every girl who has said they weren't gonna film with so and so...... ends up filming with so and so, unless someone wasn't invited back. It would seem that these employees film with whoever the bosses want them to

precisely.

quee just wanted to go owt on top.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: plastic on December 28, 2020, 01:36:30 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 28, 2020, 01:26:28 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 28, 2020, 07:23:04 AM
Quote from: Trey on December 28, 2020, 07:22:53 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 28, 2020, 05:23:15 AM
I gotta say, draggin someone on the show, being publicly villafied for it, Grizz and Can trying to freeze her out, just for her to be invited back and then saying "NAH i'm good!" is one of the biggest flexes i've seen from ANY Housewife  :plzstop: