Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Trey on December 29, 2020, 05:01:37 PM
Quote from: Say Something on December 29, 2020, 04:11:28 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 29, 2020, 03:54:52 PM
I just finished part 3 and WHEW. The reason Monique "quit" was probably because she received an offer that they KNEW she would have to decline and she was pissed Andy called her out on her shit. Her being able to say "she left on her own," allowed the network to keep their hands from getting dirty and give her a BIT of dignity. All this mess about integrity and her family is bullshit. When she watched part 3, she finally realized that she couldn't bullshit and manipulate Bravo like she does blogs and her wacko fans. If you believe anything outta Monique's mouth, you've learned nothing.

Anybody who watched the season with a brain should've known it was probably the end for her OR Candiace. I've said that repeatedly. After the reunion, it was clear that it would be Monique. It was very reminiscent of RHOA season 9. The way Andy and Candee tagged that ass was poetic.
They could afford to lose one girl, but they couldn't afford to lose three. So yea...Candiace was vindicated and Loonique and Bobby Boucher bit the dust.

Happy Holidays Team Monique!
:jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales:

/
;
#

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 29, 2020, 05:15:21 PM
"Co-sign! Copy!"
yall are insufferable. The gag is that Andy "co-signed and copied" everything we've been saying for MONTHS about Monique being full of shit and that's why you're truly PISSED.
the way he rawdogged her and Piss Samuels at the reunion fbdndnndnd
:plzstop:

Just like Monique...directing your anger in the WRONG direction :dead:
h

Le Champ

Y'all can process your HURT by listening to that flopcast and buying her lube mess. Why try starting mess with ME? :dead:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 29, 2020, 05:27:29 PM
Y'all can process your HURT by listening to that flopcast and buying her lube mess. Why try starting mess with ME? :dead:
s

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Le Champ

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

Ok .... Um ... so yea ... we were talking about Monique being a real boss with a husband and 4 homes, and shoving that stimulus check right back up Andy's plantation running ass
:welllol:

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

But I'm curious

Why would Candiace or Gizelle be the reason she's not returning?
She ended up lashing them and still got a contract after being iced owt

Phaedra didn't get a contract
This situation is totally different

Like Rocka said, they say this all the time when negotiating contracts

Yawl are definitely gonna hold this L, it's what you deserve
:plzstop:

M-Rocka

ophmani

yall mad!

vvcccccc at WHAT? mo came out on top and QUIT

the candices are honestly giving MENT in here. like wow.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Amazing