Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 07:28:11 PM
Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 29, 2020, 05:27:29 PM
Y'all can process your HURT by listening to that flopcast and buying her lube mess. Why try starting mess with ME? :dead:
Maybe I need to read thru the thread.  I stopped reading after it was jumping 30+ pgs every other week. I didn't know it became draining for u. All because u were right and the Kelly stan couldn't take huh?  Wow

:plzstop:
I just can't take the stupidity, and the shade was just too dark.
Monique's fans literally give Trump follower teas :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: I'm on the Borderline on December 29, 2020, 06:21:15 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 03:40:21 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 29, 2020, 03:34:42 PM
wow wow wow

hi GUISE! I see my name in the title of the thread and I see someone named...Monique? Who is she?
Is she a recording artist?
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
I think so. She's definitely not a RHOP girl,  THAT'S for Damn sure kiiiiiiiii

King you waivered for a bit.  :uhh:

I'm glad you're back on the winning team.  :feelinmyself:
Nah I still think Candiace was a spoiled fckn brat and I did become team Monique as far as the fight situation again,  but I never thought Monique was gonna stay.  There's no way it would've worked,  like LITERALLY
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 29, 2020, 07:02:11 PM
Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 29, 2020, 03:54:52 PM
I just finished part 3 and WHEW. The reason Monique "quit" was probably because she received an offer that they KNEW she would have to decline and she was pissed Andy called her out on her shit. Her being able to say "she left on her own," allowed the network to keep their hands from getting dirty and give her a BIT of dignity. All this mess about integrity and her family is bullshit. When she watched part 3, she finally realized that she couldn't bullshit and manipulate Bravo like she does blogs and her wacko fans. If you believe anything outta Monique's mouth, you've learned nothing.

Anybody who watched the season with a brain should've known it was probably the end for her OR Candiace. I've said that repeatedly. After the reunion, it was clear that it would be Monique. It was very reminiscent of RHOA season 9. The way Andy and Candee tagged that ass was poetic.
They could afford to lose one girl, but they couldn't afford to lose three. So yea...Candiace was vindicated and Loonique and Bobby Boucher bit the dust.

Happy Holidays Team Monique!
:jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales:

You're actually an idiot. Sorry :plzstop:
Guys, I really didn't realize the mess got this HEATED  :damselindistress:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 29, 2020, 07:31:06 PM
I dragged Monique and Candice interchangeably every other week but it was always a problem for certain members when I called out Monique.

:udontlookok:
!!!!!!!!!
Bow I forgot u were one of the SENSE girls too!
I mean it was clear Monique wasn't gonna end this season on good terms.

Le Champ

December 29, 2020, 07:41:38 PM #6409 Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 07:42:43 PM by Are you a recording artist?
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 07:34:26 PM
I just finished part 3 and WHEW. The reason Monique "quit" was probably because she received an offer that they KNEW she would have to decline and she was pissed Andy called her out on her shit. Her being able to say "she left on her own," allowed the network to keep their hands from getting dirty and give her a BIT of dignity. All this mess about integrity and her family is bullshit. When she watched part 3, she finally realized that she couldn't bullshit and manipulate Bravo like she does blogs and her wacko fans. If you believe anything outta Monique's mouth, you've learned nothing.

Anybody who watched the season with a brain should've known it was probably the end for her OR Candiace. I've said that repeatedly. After the reunion, it was clear that it would be Monique. It was very reminiscent of RHOA season 9. The way Andy and Candee tagged that ass was poetic.
They could afford to lose one girl, but they couldn't afford to lose three. So yea...Candiace was vindicated and Loonique and Bobby Boucher bit the dust.

:jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales:

Guys, I really didn't realize the mess got this HEATED  :damselindistress:
It's unnecessary  :plzstop:
For WHAT? Just because this bird is no longer on the show :dead:

M-Rocka

I didn't know it was that serious tbh. Wow, my Evander Samuels bbys are really upset...

ssw4919

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 29, 2020, 05:52:56 PM
s

But I'm curious

Why would Candiace or Gizelle be the reason she's not returning?
She ended up lashing them and still got a contract after being iced owt

Phaedra didn't get a contract
This situation is totally different

Like Rocka said, they say this all the time when negotiating contracts

Yawl are definitely gonna hold this L, it's what you deserve

And Andy already said Phaedra would have likely been asked back if she didn't sit there like a bump on a log during the reunion, giving :overit: .  She refused to answer questions, react, or express remorse.  Bravo would have probably told Kandi to take an L had Phaedra given them the reaction the wanted.

Meanwhile, Monique brought it at the reunion and showed out.  Bravo knew they could get a lot of content out of her.  They usually don't give contract until after the reunion concludes.  They gave these out after Part 2, while everyone is siding with Monique and the GEBs were getting stomped out.  They knew what the people wanted to see next season.

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 29, 2020, 08:08:48 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 29, 2020, 05:52:56 PM
s

But I'm curious

Why would Candiace or Gizelle be the reason she's not returning?
She ended up lashing them and still got a contract after being iced owt

Phaedra didn't get a contract
This situation is totally different

Like Rocka said, they say this all the time when negotiating contracts

Yawl are definitely gonna hold this L, it's what you deserve

And Andy already said Phaedra would have likely been asked back if she didn't sit there like a bump on a log during the reunion, giving :overit: .  She refused to answer questions, react, or express remorse. 
U mean kinda like what he said about Monique?  :omf:

Zankou.

Well shit

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 07:35:52 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 29, 2020, 07:31:06 PM
I dragged Monique and Candice interchangeably every other week but it was always a problem for certain members when I called out Monique.

:udontlookok:
!!!!!!!!!
Bow I forgot u were one of the SENSE girls too!
I mean it was clear Monique wasn't gonna end this season on good terms.
And I still stand behind the statement that Monique should have given a sincere apology to Candice within the first week of the incident.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 29, 2020, 08:01:46 PM
I didn't know it was that serious tbh. Wow, my Evander Samuels bbys are really upset...

No I just think Lee's reasoning was dumb as fuck :dead:

I still think Monique is extra and like I said pages ago, the show will not suffer for her absence so I'm good either way. Karen and Grizzle have always been the anchors of RHOP.

Gilgamesh.

Also, Oph and Vonc are just as bad just as each other. That's why y'all clash so much. 

Cowboy Nine