Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: plastic on December 30, 2020, 07:05:33 PM
Candiace IS hood fndjdjd

Sorry but Lee is stupid.

She's on a reality tv show. Literally ALL of them have showed their ass. But verbally. It's a part of their damn JOB hfndndnndn
Nobody was fighting physically except Monique's ignorant ass :dead:
Now y'all don't understand how reality tv works? There's a line...which is what her boss had to remind her ass. YALL are stupid. :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 07:03:10 PM
My issue with this whole season is that, people act all morally outraged about a fight on this show, but be the same ones ready to see bitches fight on other shows. You're either with violence or you're not. Don't be selective.

And before anyone says it, we KNOW Love & Hip Hop is ratchet af and there may be a fight here and there. But if you're gonna be going up for it on that show, Basketball Wives, or any of other show, don't act all outraged when shit happens on the Housewives. That's what frustrates me with it.
I have different standards for different shows and people.  This isn't some foreign concept.  :dead:
I didn't necessarily have an issue seeing a fight on here but I get why some people WOULD. I'm a different person at work than I am with my friends,  than i am with my parents, than i am with my cousins, etc. These girls AIN'T the love and hip hop girls and that's just that.  I don't mind seeing a girl fight but at the same time in not gonna cheer on and advocate Michelle Obama jumping on melania Trump :dead:
This isn't that black and white like MOST Shit in life
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 30, 2020, 07:11:36 PM
My issue with this whole season is that, people act all morally outraged about a fight on this show, but be the same ones ready to see bitches fight on other shows. You're either with violence or you're not. Don't be selective.

And before anyone says it, we KNOW Love & Hip Hop is ratchet af and there may be a fight here and there. But if you're gonna be going up for it on that show, Basketball Wives, or any of other show, don't act all outraged when shit happens on the Housewives. That's what frustrates me with it.
I have different standards for different shows and people.  This isn't some foreign concept.  :dead:
I didn't necessarily have an issue seeing a fight on here but I get why some people WOULD. I'm a different person at work than I am with my friends,  than i am with my parents, than i am with my cousins, etc. I don't mind seeing a girl fight but at the same time in not gonna cheer on and advocate Michelle Obama jumping on melania Trump :dead:

I didn't say you had to cheer it on. I simply said, some of the same people that act all outrage about this Candiace and Monique mess, be the same ones going up for LightSkinKeisha and TokyoVanity jumping Akbar. It's reality tv, so it's all the same shit to me. It's always a chance that things may go too far

Sorry.

Cowgirl

I disagree in the sense that the fights are expected on LHH and other shows. There are sprinkles here and there of fights on Housewives but to see someone thump the way Monique did was pretty bad. Housewives aren't better than  other reality talent but I think we all expect more in the sense that they're "older" women and should know better than to put their hands on others. These are mothers for God's sake..

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 30, 2020, 07:11:36 PM

I didn't necessarily have an issue seeing a fight on here but I get why some people WOULD. I'm a different person at work than I am with my friends,  than i am with my parents, than i am with my cousins, etc. These girls AIN'T the love and hip hop girls and that's just that.  I don't mind seeing a girl fight but at the same time in not gonna cheer on and advocate Michelle Obama jumping on melania Trump :dead:

Right. Also, this fight drew blood. This is different than a lil hair pull. That's not what we expect on POTOMAC.
I'm glad we don't have to deal with it anymore since the liability is gone and stuff

Scott.

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 30, 2020, 07:13:56 PM

I disagree in the sense that the fights are expected on LHH and other shows. There are sprinkles here and there of fights on Housewives but to see someone thump the way Monique did was pretty bad. Housewives aren't better than  other reality talent but I think we all expect more in the sense that they're "older" women and should know better than to put their hands on othersZ

I guess. But I stand by what I said though.

M-Rocka

The way my bbys Lee & Vonc are clearing house. Fact checking selves. :howfestive:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 07:15:43 PM

I disagree in the sense that the fights are expected on LHH and other shows. There are sprinkles here and there of fights on Housewives but to see someone thump the way Monique did was pretty bad. Housewives aren't better than  other reality talent but I think we all expect more in the sense that they're "older" women and should know better than to put their hands on othersZ

I get it but even Porsha tugging at Kenya's hair was way more "civil" and even that was bad.. Someone who clearly lost control in the moment but she quickly realized where she was and reality set in..

Scott.

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 30, 2020, 07:17:52 PM

I get it but even Porsha tugging at Kenya's hair was way more "civil" and even that was bad.. Someone who clearly lost control in the moment but she quickly realized where she was and reality set in..

But folks was acting all uptight when Kenya and Porsha's fight happened. That's why I feel how I feel

Le Champ

I also want to clarify, I've never watched an episode of Love and Hip Hop in my LIFE.
I genuinely think it's ghetto af, but to each his own :dead:
If people are into that, that's fine...but I think that SHOULD be unique to that show...not reality tv in general

Vonc2002

I disagree too but not for the reasons u do.  The bitches on love and hip hop be old too. It's a class thing and there is a double standard like alot of other things in life. It's not always right but it is what it is. I can find fights entertaining and still not wanna see certain demographics fighting.  Seeing cardi JUMP Nicki aint the same as wanting to see Michelle get buck with Hilary Clinton, it's just not. If that's not plain as day then  :omf:
We expect certain behavior from certain people who live certain lifestyles. Cardi talking about fighting aint the same as Gladys knight talking about smacking tf outta Patti labelle.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 07:19:31 PM
I also want to clarify, I've never watched an episode of Love and Hip Hop in my LIFE.
If people are into that, that's fine...but I think that SHOULD be unique to that show...not reality tv in general

And it has happened on multiple housewives shows as well. Not just Atlanta and Potomac. But the white hoes have gotten physical. That's why I said, it's reality tv. There's always a chance that something could get out of hand.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 07:19:29 PM

But folks was acting all uptight when Kenya and Porsha's fight happened. That's why I feel how I feel
And that fight was disgusting as well but Porsha did have remorse immediately after and even hesitated as she did it. She didn't go chasing after Kenya once they got up off of the floor.

Scott.

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 30, 2020, 07:21:55 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 07:19:29 PM

And that fight was disgusting as well but Porsha did have remorse immediately after and even hesitated as she did it. She didn't go chasing after Kenya once they got up off of the floor.

She didn't feel no damn remorse :dead: They were trying to make her apologize to Kenya and for a long time she didn't cause she felt she got what she deserved. TBH, I don't recall her ever doing it. :plzstop: She did apologize to Cynthia though

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 07:21:20 PM
Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 07:19:31 PM

And it has happened on multiple housewives shows as well. Not just Atlanta and Potomac. But the white hoes have gotten physical. That's why I said, it's reality tv. There's always a chance that something could get out of hand.

I understand it could get outta hand and that people are human.
But running around afterwards? Being unapologetic? Like bitch how long are you gonna be BLACKED OWT?
Dndndndnd
If she had apologized, I guarantee you they probably wouldn't have even shown the full fight  :plzstop: