Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 07:23:44 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 30, 2020, 07:21:55 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 07:19:29 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 30, 2020, 07:17:52 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 07:15:43 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 30, 2020, 07:13:56 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 07:03:10 PM
My issue with this whole season is that, people act all morally outraged about a fight on this show, but be the same ones ready to see bitches fight on other shows. You're either with violence or you're not. Don't be selective.

And before anyone says it, we KNOW Love & Hip Hop is ratchet af and there may be a fight here and there. But if you're gonna be going up for it on that show, Basketball Wives, or any of other show, don't act all outraged when shit happens on the Housewives. That's what frustrates me with it.
I disagree in the sense that the fights are expected on LHH and other shows. There are sprinkles here and there of fights on Housewives but to see someone thump the way Monique did was pretty bad. Housewives aren't better than  other reality talent but I think we all expect more in the sense that they're "older" women and should know better than to put their hands on othersZ

I guess. But I stand by what I said though.
I get it but even Porsha tugging at Kenya's hair was way more "civil" and even that was bad.. Someone who clearly lost control in the moment but she quickly realized where she was and reality set in..

But folks was acting all uptight when Kenya and Porsha's fight happened. That's why I feel how I feel
And that fight was disgusting as well but Porsha did have remorse immediately after and even hesitated as she did it. She didn't go chasing after Kenya once they got up off of the floor.

She didn't feel no damn remorse :dead: They were trying to make her apologize to Kenya and for a long time she didn't cause she felt she got what she deserved. TBH, I don't recall her ever doing it. :plzstop: She did apologize to Cynthia though
She wasn't apologetic to Kenya but she was immediately remorseful that she did what she did.

Le Champ

I don't think the Kenya/Porsha mess was as graphic or dramatic as the Candee/Mo mess.
I was legit uncomfortable
:shook:

Le Champ

Also, Kenya was blowing a fckn bullhorn in her face, calling her a dumb HOE :plzstop:
Candiace never said anything foul to Monique. It was a dumbass fight to begin with dndndndn

Vonc2002

My issue with this whole season is that, people act all morally outraged about a fight on this show, but be the same ones ready to see bitches fight on other shows. You're either with violence or you're not. Don't be selective.

And before anyone says it, we KNOW Love & Hip Hop is ratchet af and there may be a fight here and there. But if you're gonna be going up for it on that show, Basketball Wives, or any of other show, don't act all outraged when shit happens on the Housewives. That's what frustrates me with it.
I disagree in the sense that the fights are expected on LHH and other shows. There are sprinkles here and there of fights on Housewives but to see someone thump the way Monique did was pretty bad. Housewives aren't better than  other reality talent but I think we all expect more in the sense that they're "older" women and should know better than to put their hands on othersZ

I get it but even Porsha tugging at Kenya's hair was way more "civil" and even that was bad.. Someone who clearly lost control in the moment but she quickly realized where she was and reality set in..

But folks was acting all uptight when Kenya and Porsha's fight happened. That's why I feel how I feel
And that fight was disgusting as well but Porsha did have remorse immediately after and even hesitated as she did it. She didn't go chasing after Kenya once they got up off of the floor.

She didn't feel no damn remorse :dead: They were trying to make her apologize to Kenya and for a long time she didn't cause she felt she got what she deserved. TBH, I don't recall her ever doing it. :plzstop: She did apologize to Cynthia though
Nah she knew right away her actions were out of control and also she didn't like that she allowed herself to get to that place. There was regret RIGHT away and that's not what happened with Monique. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

And Porsha is fake af but she knows how to play the game hence her "anger management" course and mess.

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 30, 2020, 07:25:49 PM

She wasn't apologetic to Kenya but she was immediately remorseful that she did what she did.
YUP!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 07:27:54 PM
Also, Kenya was blowing a fckn bullhorn in her face, calling her a dumb HOE :plzstop:
Candiace never said anything foul to Monique. It was a dumbass fight to begin with dndndndn
ALSO THIS! I think most people agreed with porsha BECAUSE we agreed that she was legitimately provoked.  It was hard to side with Monique for this reason as well

Cowgirl

And the way she started balling her eyes out cncnnxxcn

Porsha is fake af so it works, Monique is just a little too real for reality tv.

Scott.

n

I don't believe that fake shit. She wanted to keep her job and rightfully so I guess.

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 30, 2020, 07:28:24 PM
And Porsha is fake af but she knows how to play the game hence her "anger management" course and mess.
sdddfffddfffgfffdxff
Yea, porsha played the mess MASTERFULLY tbh. She still got to not like Kenya, be on the show ALL the time,  etc.  She won

Le Champ

December 30, 2020, 07:34:09 PM #6655 Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 07:35:16 PM by Are you a recording artist?
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 30, 2020, 07:30:50 PM

Porsha is fake af so it works, Monique is just a little too real for reality tv.

Bdndndnd
She wanted to follow in Porsha's footsteps and missed a STEP.
Also, Monique isn't this bout it ass bitch that this board is trying to portray. hdndndnd

Robyn pressed her ass, got in her face and told her to DO it, and her ass scurried AWAY  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 07:33:23 PM

n

I don't believe that fake shit. She wanted to keep her job and rightfully so I guess.
Yea,  that's kinda the point :dead:
I can't take y'all really wanting these girls to be ALL the way real. This is a t.v. show and a job at the end of the Damn day. PLAY the fckn game.
I don't hang out with people I don't like.  FAKE!
Boy!  :omf:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 07:34:09 PM

Bdndndnd
Also, Monique isn't this bout it ass bitch that this board is trying to portray. hdndndnd

Robyn pressed her ass, got in her face and told her to DO it, and her ass scurried AWAY  :plzstop: :plzstop:
Yea, I agree with this  :dead:
The fight would've been way different if it had been between her and robyn's burly dyke ass

Cowgirl

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 07:34:09 PM

Bdndndnd

Monique knew it wasn't a fair fight between she and Candiace, that's why she did it.

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 30, 2020, 07:35:57 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 07:33:23 PM

n

Yea,  that's kinda the point :dead:
I can't take y'all really wanting these girls to be ALL the way real. This is a t.v. show and a job at the end of the Damn day. PLAY the fckn game.
I don't hang out with people I don't like.  FAKE!
Boy!  :omf:

Well Vonc, that's you. I can't be fake for the sake of playing a game, which is why I would never do reality tv. I had a conversation with someone on one of these LGBT webseries that felt I would be good for their show, but I said I wouldn't even attempt to audition because of that alone. That's just something I stand on. You don't have to agree with it.