Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

ophmani

lmao damn just peeked in to check and yep, mo is still employed and chose to walk away from this show cuz get coin isn't dependant on it lmao wow

HAVE to stan

:scrumptious:

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

Thought she could scam another season by faking an engagement, huh?  :disgusted:

Le Champ

The blogs also reported Wendy and Candiace were fired :dead:
this was dead ass robyn's best season. She'll be back. If y'all learned anything from this season, it should be to stop believing everything on blogs.

:feelinmyself:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 30, 2020, 08:38:43 PM
When is the next Bravo Con, because I wanna see the next time Porsha and Candiace interact.   :dead:

d

But Porsha literally IS paid BY BRAVO to "comment on everyone else's 'saga'". :dead:

This girl is so fucking stupid.

Scott.

Her best season? This season was no different from any other season she's done 

Le Champ

Quote from: Trey on December 31, 2020, 05:54:43 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 30, 2020, 08:38:43 PM
When is the next Bravo Con, because I wanna see the next time Porsha and Candiace interact.   :dead:

h
ghg

d

But Porsha literally IS paid BY BRAVO to "comment on everyone else's 'saga'". :dead:

This girl is so fucking stupid.

It makes sense if you watch the whole thing. She didn't have a problem with Porsha sharing her opinion. She just wanted her to stop lying (that she was trying to sue so she could pay for her house) :dead:
But idk...Monique probably DID tell her that gbfbbdnfnf