Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 31, 2020, 11:02:42 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 31, 2020, 10:39:48 AM
ggggggggggg

Also her screaming I'M SO GLAD JUAN DIXON ISN'T HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!! like he was supposed to come out on queue had me in tears. The anguish look on Goblyn's face.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Bdndndnndnd

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJcI1ZQDnFq/?igshid=re0vnptm3y1f

I am tf SCREAMING
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

fdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Amazing

Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 07:03:10 PM
My issue with this whole season is that, people act all morally outraged about a fight on this show, but be the same ones ready to see bitches fight on other shows. You're either with violence or you're not. Don't be selective.

And before anyone says it, we KNOW Love & Hip Hop is ratchet af and there may be a fight here and there. But if you're gonna be going up for it on that show, Basketball Wives, or any of other show, don't act all outraged when shit happens on the Housewives. That's what frustrates me with it.

My main issue with Monique is not that she beat Candiace, it's all the mess and lying she did after on social media and encouraging her blogger friends to get people to harass Candiace online after she beat her ass for no good reason. It's like adding salt to the wound or adding insult to injury.

Why did she go after this girl like that after she apologised to her all season long. It doesn't make sense.

Everyone knows Candiace had much less to do with this scandal that never was than the other girls so why target her like this?

She has wanted to fight this girl since she met her. Everyone can see Candiace is not a physical challenge, she is tiny. So what is the point?

If Monique beat Gizelle it would have made much more sense to me or even Robyn.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Candiace on December 31, 2020, 12:46:17 PM
My issue with this whole season is that, people act all morally outraged about a fight on this show, but be the same ones ready to see bitches fight on other shows. You're either with violence or you're not. Don't be selective.

And before anyone says it, we KNOW Love & Hip Hop is ratchet af and there may be a fight here and there. But if you're gonna be going up for it on that show, Basketball Wives, or any of other show, don't act all outraged when shit happens on the Housewives. That's what frustrates me with it.

My main issue with Monique is not that she beat Candiace,
DJNDNDNSNDNDNDNSNNXNSMDNDNDNDNDNDD
S

D
S
D
S
D
S
D
S
D
S
D

S
D

S
D
S
D
S

D
S
F
D
D
S
D
S
D
S
D

SD

SD
S

D
SD
S

D
D
D
S
D
D

Amazing

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 30, 2020, 07:37:31 PM
Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 07:34:09 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 30, 2020, 07:30:50 PM
And the way she started balling her eyes out cncnnxxcn

Porsha is fake af so it works, Monique is just a little too real for reality tv.

Bdndndnd
She wanted to follow in Porsha's footsteps and missed a STEP.
Also, Monique isn't this bout it ass bitch that this board is trying to portray. hdndndnd

Robyn pressed her ass, got in her face and told her to DO it, and her ass scurried AWAY  :plzstop: :plzstop:
Yea, I agree with this  :dead:
The fight would've been way different if it had been between her and robyn's burly dyke ass

Robyn played basketball in college. You just know she can MESS.

Candiace was an easy target.

Amazing

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 30, 2020, 07:38:16 PM
Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 07:34:09 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 30, 2020, 07:30:50 PM
And the way she started balling her eyes out cncnnxxcn

Porsha is fake af so it works, Monique is just a little too real for reality tv.

Bdndndnd
She wanted to follow in Porsha's footsteps and missed a STEP.
Also, Monique isn't this bout it ass bitch that this board is trying to portray. hdndndnd

Robyn pressed her ass, got in her face and told her to DO it, and her ass scurried AWAY  :plzstop: :plzstop:
Monique knew it wasn't a fair fight between she and Candiace, that's why she did it.

!!!!!!!

Bullseye. The girl is a coward.

STUNNA GOD

Amazing

Quote from: Trey on December 31, 2020, 12:54:54 PM
Quote from: Candiace on December 31, 2020, 12:46:17 PM

My main issue with Monique is not that she beat Candiace,
DJNDNDNSNDNDNDNSNNXNSMDNDNDNDNDNDD
S

D
S
D
S
D
S
D
S
D
S
D

S
D

S
D
S
D
S

D
S
F
D
D
S
D
S
D
S
D

SD

SD
S

D
SD
S

D
D
D
S
D
D

:cheerup:

Le Champ

Quote from: Trey on December 31, 2020, 01:01:37 PM
"Scurried away!"

there was really no substance to that feud. :dead:

Monique said the fight with Candiace had nothing to do with their "feud." (Which also had no substance.) Are you calling her a liar?  :ohwow:

The point is that someone ACTUALLY got in her face, called her bluff, and she didn't do SHIT.

I'm still cackling and her getting online saying "she slept like a baby" after the reunion only to watch it back and realize her ass got shredded and she felt played  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ophmani

"Scurried away!"

AND mo was about to beat robyn's ass

this the.same bitch that pulled up on ashley WIT gizelle trynna be bout it and ashley checked her ass.

these girls still in here just talking i see ccccxxx not going for pages trying CONVINCE yourself of this mess yall sayin

:dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Amazing

Quote from: mophelia_b on December 31, 2020, 01:20:40 PM
"Scurried away!"

this the.same bitch that pulled up on ashley WIT gizelle trynna be bout it and ashley checked her ass.

these girls still in here just talking i see ccccxxx not going for pages trying CONVINCE yourself of this mess yall sayin

Why didn't she do it then? :helloimangie:

ophmani

Quote from: Candiace on December 31, 2020, 01:25:08 PM
"Scurried away!"

Why didn't she do it then? :helloimangie:

cuz they broke it up :helloimangie:

Le Champ

Quote from: Candiace on December 31, 2020, 01:25:08 PM
"Scurried away!"

Why didn't she do it theny? :helloimangie:

!!!!
"Why I oughtaaaaa!"
:fuming: :fuming:

The way y'all are trying to convince yourselves that Monique is that bitch when we have evidence that she's actually NOT when a big bitch is towering  over her :plzstop:

ssw4919

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 31, 2020, 10:15:47 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 31, 2020, 07:50:16 AM
Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 31, 2020, 07:23:09 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 31, 2020, 06:59:55 AM
Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 31, 2020, 06:03:20 AM
Quote from: Scott. on December 31, 2020, 05:55:25 AM
Her best season? This season was no different from any other season she's done

She was funnier and more likable this season IMO

When?

This season DAMMIT

Give an example.  :nowgorl:

I read an interview where Robyn thinks she is the funniest on the cast.  :diddraispoot:

I like Robyn's humor.

This bitch visited Karen as a pizza man and showed up to her housewarming a year later with a box of pizza.
:plzstop:

Her dancing at Juan's game, Tatiana, shading TF outta Karen for calling Portugal PORTLAND...bdndndnd

She's a hoot to ME
:omf:

:helloimangie:

M-Rocka

The way this girl lied and tried to cover it up with a Oops haha girl! Just kidding! Lolz  :plzstop: :plzstop:

This lying ass girl. Ashley called her out on it.  :dead:

ophmani

cccccccc not lee making alt accounts to come in here and agree with himself

wow wow wow  :plzstop: