Brandy Performing at Soul Train Awards + Other Performances Before Year-End

Started by Seven, November 12, 2020, 10:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GYNandTONIC

I will say I loved that the band match her aesthetic on the BMA & I love how she introduced them. She can def dub that

TriBeCa

SO excited. Brandy really is a household name again. She should sing Borderline and Say Something.

Ma Lo

If she's performing that makes me think she's gonna win  for sure ...we gon see 

Young

Bran ain't walking home empty handed; period 

This era has been a full circle moment for her :stressed:

JAJA

I need her to perform Rather Be!!!! And Borderline!!!!  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

brocka4life

Quote from: Harlem on November 12, 2020, 02:15:05 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 12, 2020, 12:55:48 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 12, 2020, 12:51:35 PM
All I know is she performed a whole old ass medley on here already so we better be done digging in the crates :overit: ...........on this show and every  other tbh
!!!!
everything old should be OUT of her system
even Almost. LET IT GO Bran :uhh:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She wanna be a nostalgic singer so bad... girl force people to move on to the new shit

I think she was being strategic to highlight her legacy and get the newer generation to buy/stream her music and her music re-enters the charts. Which makes sense if she owns her catalog. Same way they went about that Verzuz battle...emphasis on highlighting that she's a legend. Which is a good change from that "I feel like a new artist" mess she kept saying during the last couple eras.

They've made choices that have had good results so far. I trush she will give what she feels she needs to.

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: BORderline on November 12, 2020, 04:19:25 PM
She is PERFORMING HER SINGLES at several award show. That shit has not happened for soooooooooo long.
B7 ure that bitch.
PERIOD. LMAO

Summertime

Hopefully Bran will give us a Say Something performance.  The song is too good and she scalped Ryan so well on it.  Say something with a live band  :wub:

Harlem

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Harlem on November 12, 2020, 07:09:01 PM
If the BBMA band comes back for the Soul Train Awards!!!
:gorlonfire:
You know they are. Those are her guys now it seems

:blessed:

long-timeTheRoofFan

When are the Soul Train Awards this year?

I'm very ready to see Brandy perform and win big!

:wub:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

Damn I can't believe we're actually experiencing an era w/ Brandy... shit ain't perfect for those who have higher expectations BUT this is the most Queen has done in a HOT min

b7 demanded its fuckin respect huh?!
:ohwow: