Brandy Performing at Soul Train Awards + Other Performances Before Year-End

Started by Seven, November 12, 2020, 10:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

The fact she's doing all of this Independent, in braids and some fuckin drapes!! Listen, her power! 

Sonja must be cursing people out left to fuckin right demanding this respect for her daughter and rightfully so

Ma Lo

Quote from: Harlem on November 12, 2020, 10:40:54 PM
Damn I can't believe we're actually experiencing an era w/ Brandy... shit ain't perfect for those who have higher expectations BUT this is the most Queen has done in a HOT min

b7 demanded its fuckin respect huh?!
:ohwow:

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Harlem on November 12, 2020, 10:40:54 PM
Damn I can't believe we're actually experiencing an era w/ Brandy... shit ain't perfect for those who have higher expectations BUT this is the most Queen has done in a HOT min

b7 demanded its fuckin respect huh?!
OK?!

And it's so nice to see her name among the nominees. She doesn't release every year or every two years (she might now) so we have every right to be excited

There ain't a negative Nancy on this board that can truly deny this era :kii:

BORderline

The taste of B7 is even more delicious cause the hoes who did not like it wanted her to really flop and be nowhere to be found. So they could scream "I told you so". But not quite this time shsjjdjdjdj

djdjjdjdjdj
Queen got a good first week, 3 top 10 on UAC including a #1, she is performing at big award shows and will probably get some nominations and snatch some awards.

skdkkdkdjdjdjjdjdjdjdjd
The best is yet to come. 

Ma Lo

Quote from: BORderline on November 13, 2020, 06:00:03 AM
The taste of B7 is even more delicious cause the hoes who did not like it wanted her to really flop and be nowhere to be found. So they could scream "I told you so". But not quite this time

Ggghhheeiooooo

" the mixing!"
" she's over!"
"Y'all pretending to like it when y'all don't!"

I just .....

Bigmacthawoppa

Hi! Checking in to remind everyone that just bc Brandy is finally getting recognized for her talent doesn't make b7 some magnum opus masterpiece. The production and overall mixing/mastering leave a lot to be desired. This recognition is more about her legacy and impact than b7 as a work itself. But carry on gloating, toodles!

Bigmacthawoppa

And the people who don't like the album are nowhere to be found bc y'all's sensitive asses ran them off the board  :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: BORderline on November 12, 2020, 04:19:25 PM
She is PERFORMING HER SINGLES at several award show. That shit has not happened for soooooooooo long.
B7 ure that bitch.
!!!!

Ulysses

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on November 13, 2020, 08:14:50 AM
Hi! Checking in to remind everyone that just bc Brandy is finally getting recognized for her talent doesn't make b7 some magnum opus masterpiece. The production and overall mixing/mastering leave a lot to be desired. This recognition is more about her legacy and impact than b7 as a work itself. But carry on gloating, toodles!
And here comes this hefty non-singin ass....

Le Champ

Ma Lo

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on November 13, 2020, 08:17:46 AM
And the people who don't like the album are nowhere to be found bc y'all's sensitive asses ran them off the board  :dead:

You next.

#Mu7

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on November 13, 2020, 08:14:50 AM

STFU dumb fucker!!! B7 is still that girl and the production is every fucking thing production wise!!! Faggot!

BORderline

Bbsbdhdhdhdh

Y'all keep quoting this girl?! 
oh lord.
djjdjdjjdjdjdjdjjd

BORderline

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on November 13, 2020, 08:17:46 AM

Or they just have the right behavior.
When you do not like something, you do not support it anymore and you move on.

I'm sure they are checking the board and reading every damn thread in SILENCE tho. And that's the KI.

Mute ass gorls. You should do the same BTW.