Brandy Performing at Soul Train Awards + Other Performances Before Year-End

Started by Seven, November 12, 2020, 10:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuban0

Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on November 13, 2020, 10:29:19 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on November 13, 2020, 10:11:35 PM
I had a writing session today & the engineer was late so I used the downtime to play "b7" in a sound room & somebody lied abt the mix & production.   I love it even more hearing in that space)$4:);$
there's nothing wrong with the way it's mixed. Niggas playing this album on their cheap ass speakers and blaming Brandy  :kii:

:kii: :kii:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: BORderline on November 13, 2020, 06:00:03 AM
The taste of B7 is even more delicious cause the hoes who did not like it wanted her to really flop and be nowhere to be found. So they could scream "I told you so". But not quite this time shsjjdjdjdj

djdjjdjdjdj
Queen got a good first week, 3 top 10 on UAC including a #1, she is performing at big award shows and will probably get some nominations and snatch some awards.

skdkkdkdjdjdjjdjdjdjdjd
The best is yet to come.

Why would I want Brandy to flop? Use some fucking sense please Borris.

BORderline

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 18, 2020, 02:01:36 AM
Quote from: BORderline on November 13, 2020, 06:00:03 AM
The taste of B7 is even more delicious cause the hoes who did not like it wanted her to really flop and be nowhere to be found. So they could scream "I told you so". But not quite this time shsjjdjdjdj

djdjjdjdjdj
Queen got a good first week, 3 top 10 on UAC including a #1, she is performing at big award shows and will probably get some nominations and snatch some awards.

skdkkdkdjdjdjjdjdjdjdjd
The best is yet to come.

Why would I want Brandy to flop? Use some fucking sense please Borris.

Gurl, you aint the center of the world.
Duh.