Jeff Robinson tagging video directors/producers on Instagram #Beggin&Pleadin

Started by RekeRig, January 08, 2016, 02:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Code Red: itsMista

Brandy always had great management. It was just the music that wasn't catching on. The wrong singles and stuff.

BRockaBaby

Quote from: itsMista on January 08, 2016, 10:23:26 AM
Brandy always had great management. It was just the music that wasn't catching on. The wrong singles and stuff.

mmm I think it's a mix of both. I think she ventured too far off from the international pop 'n'b sound that made her blow up. But I also think her team got lazy. She began to lose faith and carry a "I give up" attitude and I'm sorry but if the person your managing has that aura to them, you're going to have it too.

Phantom

d

Yea u def aren't a fan

RekeRig

Tagged him in this one too

I think this guy did Missy's WTF video ommmm

If they doing a video they need to put the song on iTunes now!! And record the video in the next week .  Time is of the essence

BigDawg

Quote from: KippCarruthers on January 08, 2016, 12:40:33 PM
If they doing a video they need to put the song on iTunes now!! And record the video in the next week .  Time is of the essence
Capitalize on the buzz!!!

Gilgamesh.

If we do get a video I want something sexy not a reenactment of Roots :everythingok:

Do you not hear that KNOCK!? I need choreo.

Zankou.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 08, 2016, 12:56:33 PM
If we do get a video I want something sexy not a reenactment of Roots :everythingok:

Do you not hear that KNOCK!? I need choreo.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not really liking where this is going tbh

MAY

:uhh:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on January 08, 2016, 01:07:27 PM
y'all get sexy from this song? lol

NO. But I'm in no rush to see Brandy swaying in someone's cotton field either :uhh:

jtwoeleven

Doesn't this song have some kind of sample? Maybe they're clearing that while planning a video...OMG, that would be so awesome I hope...I've gotta say, debuting this song with the premier of her show was one of the greatest Brandy career moves in recent memory. Her team should always cross-promote where they can...woo! I just love this song so much. She finally gave me what I wanted vocally. #GoodGodAlmighty

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I wouldn't shed a tear if you got trampled by a herd of elephants. You depressed, stupid faggot.