90's interview with J.Lo dragging multiple actors/actresses, including Madonna

Started by RekeRig, January 08, 2016, 11:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Have we ever discussed this before?? I am hollering @ this interview with Movieline from 1998. Sis was still riding high from Selena and feeling like her nipples were perky.

Part of me is feeling like the kii ended up being on her because of the state of her career as it stands today, and then another part of me is kind of in awe at how she gave zero fucks about coming for the A-List white gerls that day. NOBODY'S wig was safe.

The link to the interview in question:

http://movieline.com...nnifer-lopez/1/

It's long af so I'll skip to the best parts.

On Salma Hayek:

:ImOnTheKitchenFloor:

On Cameron Diaz:

"A lucky model whos been given a lot of opportunities I just wish she would have done more with, she said. Shes beautiful and has a great presence, though, and in My Best Friends Wedding, I thought, When directed, she can be good.'

On Gwyneth Paltrow:

"Tell me what shes been in? I swear to God, I dont remember anything she was in, J.Lo said. Some people get hot by association. I heard more about her and Brad Pitt than I ever heard about her work.

(A year after this interview, Paltrow would go on to win an Academy Award. )

On Madonna:

Do I think shes a great performer? Yeah. Do I think shes a great actress? No, she said. Acting is what I do, so Im harder on people when they say, Oh, I can do thatI can act. Im like, Hey, dont spit on my craft.'

On Claire Danes:

I feel like I see a lot of the same thing with every character she does. Shes not that way in U-Turn, though.

On Winona Ryder:

I was never a big fan of hers. In Hollywood shes revered, she gets nominated for Oscars, but Ive never heard anyone in the public or among my friends say, Oh, I love her.'

:plzstop:

RekeRig

FINE.

Cowboy Nine

andaldnsalkklsdkmdsla the nerve of her sitting up there giving director! producer!

QuoteShes a sexy bombshell and those are the kinds of roles she does. I do all kinds of different things.

Jen gor

RekeRig

Quote from: Nine on January 08, 2016, 11:56:52 PM
andaldnsalkklsdkmdsla the nerve of her sitting up there giving director! producer!

QuoteShes a sexy bombshell and those are the kinds of roles she does. I do all kinds of different things.

Jen gor
im shaking

Is it Maryl Streep?

These girls were BITCHES in the 90's

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: RIG on January 08, 2016, 11:57:42 PM

Jen gor
im shaking

Is it Maryl Streep?

These girls were BITCHES in the 90's
dkdmmm;;ldds

Not these critiques

I see why Mariah didn't like ha. Messy self.

BAPHOMET.

Jen gor

:everythingok: Well excuse me Angelina Jolie.

RekeRig

.betterwiseup

Sovereign.

J. Lo is a good actress, but she's in no position to be saying this stuff.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: .betterwiseup on January 09, 2016, 12:17:29 AM
But she knows to never talk foul about MC though lol.

and she's so witty/quick. She could read Jlow in her sleep.  :kii:

Cowboy Nine