Justin Bieber, Giveon, Daniel Caeser - PEACHES (Video)

Started by FRANCE, March 19, 2021, 01:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bby ddy

Keionte

I like the Tiny Desk / Stripped down version a lot more.

DopeSoul.

This Martin Luther King JR. interlude on his album 

CCXXCCCVVCcvbvvbvbnnbbbBBBCvvvbbbvvbvvbbvvvbv

Ma Lo

Quote from: DopeSoul. on March 19, 2021, 07:25:07 PM
This Martin Luther King JR. interlude on his album

CCXXCCCVVCcvbvvbvbnnbbbBBBCvvvbbbvvbvvbbvvvbv

Hgfdggyyddds  see u you iiolesssaaa

Ma Lo

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 19, 2021, 10:39:03 AM
Quote from: The Night King on March 19, 2021, 07:20:37 AM
It just looks so awkward. Like "Look I'm not racist!" He still feels guilty about a lot of his racist behavior when he was a kid. You can just see it all in his energy. His conscience is eating him alive. I'm not mad at it though I love to see artists like Giveon and Danny advance.
b

Justin don't give a shit about niggers he just likes R&B. Doubt he cares about the girls feeling a way that he said Nigga in 2009 VSBSBSHJZNZJS

did he even apologize?

Anyway

Daniel Caesar is hideous and needs a new mouth

He apologized I think ...many times

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6106349/justin-bieber-apology-racist-joke-in-video-i-made-a-reckless

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/12/05/justin-bieber-racism-sorry-saying-really-hurtful-things/2617145001/

I think he even took a small break once because he felt so bad

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: The Night King on March 19, 2021, 07:30:06 PM
It just looks so awkward. Like "Look I'm not racist!" He still feels guilty about a lot of his racist behavior when he was a kid. You can just see it all in his energy. His conscience is eating him alive. I'm not mad at it though I love to see artists like Giveon and Danny advance.
b

Justin don't give a shit about niggers he just likes R&B. Doubt he cares about the girls feeling a way that he said Nigga in 2009 VSBSBSHJZNZJS

did he even apologize?

Anyway

He apologized I think ...many times

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6106349/justin-bieber-apology-racist-joke-in-video-i-made-a-reckless

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/12/05/justin-bieber-racism-sorry-saying-really-hurtful-things/2617145001/

I think he even took a small break once because he felt so bad

aww he did?!?!
Oh no bless him

DopeSoul.

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 19, 2021, 02:39:03 AM
Not this nigga mix.
im fuckin screaming

They say the album sucks and he has MLK interludes following 80's synth pop

:plzstop:

b7

b

did he even apologize?

Anyway

He apologized a few times and has corny MLK interludes all over this new mess :kii: niggas don't care about or fuck with Justin and he's been pandering to us the last 3 albums now

b7

this white boy ain't gettin no real women out in Georgia. Why would i wanna sit and listen to Justin sing about this

Ma Lo

b7

FRANCE

Quote from: Keionte on March 19, 2021, 06:43:51 PM
I like the Tiny Desk / Stripped down version a lot more.

Yh that was the 1st time I hrd it and its much better.

FRANCE

Quote from: RIG 7 on March 19, 2021, 08:50:08 PM
He's pathetic. I'm not listening to this shit

U aint missing much. I listened to the album today. Maybe 2 or 3 decent songs.

JCJ 🪐

b

did he even apologize?

Anyway

Not a new mouth  :kii: you make me sick
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"