Nicki Minaj and Farrah Abraham Twitter fight

Started by charlie., January 10, 2016, 08:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Um
She needs to find something better to do .. Perhaps hiring Bill Cosbys lawyer to represent ur damn brother!

BITCH

tigernathan

Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on January 10, 2016, 09:44:43 PM
Um
She needs to find something better to do .. Perhaps hiring Bill Cosbys lawyer to represent ur damn brother!

BITCH

:plzstop:

Jon

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 10, 2016, 08:33:42 PM
Do y'all remember when queen dragged ha?
:welllol:

this is kinda mean to be honest especially claudia. Continue to be a whore?  :ermm:

RekeRig

Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on January 10, 2016, 09:44:43 PM
Um

BITCH
:plzstop:

King

Quote from: FAM? on January 10, 2016, 08:18:30 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 10, 2016, 08:16:42 PM
Farrah is still on Teen Mom? :dead:
Its a new series "Teen Mom OG".

All the old girls are back.

sdkjhfjsdhfkjjh

MTV aint done destroying their lives yet?

Scott.

"Oh but Kim! Wouldn't do this to ha!"

Fuck a damn Kim. Farrah IS a cunt and she deserves the lashing. This bitch is nowhere Courage, the Cowardly Dog.

Mel.

Farrah is and has always been a disgusting piece of work
I cant even watch the scenes with her and her mom

her mom looks so drained and defeated. its sad

RekeRig

judging by that clip, her mom looks so sweet. wtf is wrong with her?

Genesis

Quote from: Scott. on January 11, 2016, 03:03:19 AM

Fuck a damn Kim. Farrah IS a cunt and she deserves the lashing. This bitch is nowhere Courage, the Cowardly Dog.
Oh please save it. Last time I checked Nicki doesnt have a brady bunch family her damn self.

Nicki threatens all these weak girls but Ducks when someone on her level can get with her. HAs she ever threatened kim at any show like she did Miley? No, because she's a bully and a coward. Yall really co-sign that punk ass shit? Smfh

Scott.

January 11, 2016, 01:09:04 PM #54 Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 01:10:53 PM by Scott.
Quote from: Genesis on January 11, 2016, 10:22:40 AM

Oh please save it. Last time I checked Nicki doesnt have a brady bunch family her damn self.

Nicki threatens all these weak girls but Ducks when someone on her level can get with her. HAs she ever threatened kim at any show like she did Miley? No, because she's a bully and a coward. Yall really co-sign that punk ass shit? Smfh

No disrespect at all, but I really don't give a fuck about what you're saying. Farrah is a damn cunt and I'm here for the lashing. Farrah bullies her own damn mother and I'm supposed to read Nicki for reading her rights?

Boy plea.

AIDS!

Zankou.

Quote from: RIG on January 11, 2016, 03:06:02 AM
judging by that clip, her mom looks so sweet. wtf is wrong with her?

da
d
as
dsad
ascaca

Genesis

January 11, 2016, 01:22:57 PM #57 Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 01:25:12 PM by Genesis
Quote from: Scott. on January 11, 2016, 01:09:04 PM
Quote from: Genesis on January 11, 2016, 10:22:40 AM

No disrespect at all, but I really don't give a fuck about what you're saying. Farrah is a damn cunt and I'm here for the lashing. Farrah bullies her own damn mother and I'm supposed to read Nicki for reading her rights?

Boy plea.
So basically you admit Nicki never stepped To kim, azelia banks or any other person that she knows will fight back yet been bad mouthing her harder than any of those scared white girls she always pick fights with?

As long as thats understood

asdfghjkl

January 11, 2016, 01:35:35 PM #58 Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 01:37:27 PM by Manny
why is this Genesis person so obsessed with queen for like.....

who gives a fuck about a lil kim ? u still in 09 or ?

Worry about kim dedicating a whole mixtape to the one and only queen Nicki Muthafuckin' Minaj boo

oh and u keep saying the same mess in every post we got it the first time faggot :uhh:

nobody is agreeing let it go bby

asdfghjkl