Porsha is so jealous of her lil sis.

Started by Herb., January 10, 2016, 10:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Annie

The way Porsha grabbed the plate with fruit and just started focusing only on that caramel dip :plzstop: she was so frustrated

/.\

SUPREME

Faith Family and Career

Those are the facts of my life

:wellheythere:

SUPREME

Quote from: Boomer on January 10, 2016, 11:05:53 PM
Quote from: Pearls on January 10, 2016, 10:50:02 PM
yea. dont care for kenya but i did want her mom to at least OPEN the door.

when she said she heard the door lock omffffffffds
ack!

fdssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ljdsjkfjSJKJFKJSFJKDFSJKDFJKDFS

cant wait for that scene, watching now

:hehe:

LiiVE

Quote from: SUPREME on January 11, 2016, 10:29:04 AM
Faith Family and Career

Those are the facts of my life

:wellheythere:
nbnbcvvvvvbbbbbbbbbbbvvv

Phantom

Quote from: Herbie on January 10, 2016, 10:48:13 PM
I feel horrible for Kenya. I can't imagine a parent genuinely having no interest in their child.
That has to be extremely hurtful and confusing. Especially a mother. Like, you came from her womb :dead:

!!

I have never in my life. How can you just pretend that she doesn't exist? After almost 50 years :uhh:

FAMÈ

Quote from: Pearls on January 10, 2016, 10:50:02 PM
yea. dont care for kenya but i did want her mom to at least OPEN the door.

when she said she heard the door lock omffffffffds
I think Kenya did something to her mother...sum just don't add 'p

Annie

/.\

Herb.

Quote from: Phantom on January 11, 2016, 10:33:02 AM
I feel horrible for Kenya. I can't imagine a parent genuinely having no interest in their child.
That has to be extremely hurtful and confusing. Especially a mother. Like, you came from her womb :dead:

!!

I have never in my life. How can you just pretend that she doesn't exist? After almost 50 years :uhh:
I don't know if the family convincing Kenya's mother not to give her up for adoption was the greatest idea
At least adopted kids are raised in an adopted family, and it's all they know.
BUt Kenya was raised by her biological family, who has access to her mother's name, location, information, everything.
To be that CLOSE to your parent, but not with them....it has to be confusing as hell. I feel bad for Kenya.

Herb.

And it definitely explains her problems with women.
We're all simply a summation of past experience.

SUPREME

January 11, 2016, 10:45:08 AM #25 Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 10:48:05 AM by SUPREME
Porchas sister is a CUNT

Although she DOES seem jealous, this girl doesn't seem to take the job seriously

That why you don't employ family

Phantom

Quote from: Herbie on January 11, 2016, 10:43:44 AM
Quote from: Phantom on January 11, 2016, 10:33:02 AM

!!

I don't know if the family convincing Kenya's mother not to give her up for adoption was the greatest idea
At least adopted kids are raised in an adopted family, and it's all they know.
BUt Kenya was raised by her biological family, who has access to her mother's name, location, information, everything.
To be that CLOSE to your parent, but not with them....it has to be confusing as hell. I feel bad for Kenya.

I agree. That HAS to be a blow to your self esteem. I kinda don't use Aunt Lori after that episode too. Like why are YOU leaving? Sister or not, the bitch is wrong.

SUPREME

SUPREME

Phaedras office is always fcking empty