Tamar still hasn’t given her producers and songwriters credit. Including TC

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, March 31, 2021, 01:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

March 31, 2021, 03:09:12 AM #2 Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 03:09:40 AM by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean
The songwriter that posted this said you a damn lie

BussyNBoots

Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...

Gilgamesh.

If she's grown like she claims she has, giving this lady her just due shouldn't be a issue. Right Young? :receipts:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 31, 2021, 05:37:24 AM
If she's grown like she claims she has, giving this lady her just due shouldn't be a issue. Right Young? :receipts:
jcjxdjj king is somewhere drumming up a PR rebuttal

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

As disgusting as TC is right is right and wrong is wrong. Tamar know that ain't right and she paying for it too....

shante smith

my hat goes off to people who just drop everything and go full throttle with musical aspirations....or any artistic field . Full time 

Takes a lot of balls IMO cuz it's super risky
And the Business is shady and fickle Af

I hope if he's owed something, he gets it.

RAY7

This is so random 
she didn't know Tamar took the credits years ago when  the album dropped? :dead:

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on March 31, 2021, 07:53:28 AM
This is so random
she didn't know Tamar took the credits years ago when  the album dropped? :dead:
this has been ongoing for quite a while. She was really speaking out for TC because some false info was put out there yet again

The Tamar interview above is what set her off. This is like over 3 years of mess

b7

Quote from: BussyNBoots on March 31, 2021, 04:28:27 AM
TC is getting exactly what he deserves
nah he vocal produced, mixed/engineered and wrote all over her last two albums. He's owed a lot

He's slaying overseas though in the Kpop and Jpop world so he's definitely not down and out but it's still fucked up

Young

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 31, 2021, 05:37:24 AM

Ssddddd

I mean— I don't think Tamar handled the legalities of the mess. She's the talent

Mama might wanna talk to Vince about the mess
:nogrammynoneck:

Young