Weight Loss/Hot Birl Summer thread

Started by Cartierline, April 01, 2021, 01:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartierline

Let's get into it gorls  :young:
Are your bahveys summer-ready? I thought I was doing ok and would just need a lite workout mess to get snatched again till I stepped on the scales today and saw 86.7kg (190lbs for you US gorls) :uhh: :dead:
So yeah, can't wait for gyms to open next week. I wanna be snatched for a post-Rona summer
:oof:

shante smith

April 01, 2021, 01:50:32 PM #1 Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 01:59:11 PM by no scrubs.
Been staying consistent with my walk routine at least 4x a week. I keep it simple ... I'm not super duper into fitness so try to keep my routines realistic so I don't fall off and back into pure mess.

fnnfnfnfnfnf

"Dieting" is pretty easy for me tho. Have been super consistent . Has been months now so i guess it's safe to say it's just a new way of living now .

the exercise and fresh air does wonders .

Vonc2002

I actually hired a personal trainer a couple of months ago because I just wanted to take my body the the whole NEXT level. I'll post pics at the end
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

I'm getting back on it from tomorrow. I bought weights a couple months back but barely use them :dead:

I have good muscle memory so it shouldn't  be too hard to pick up where I left off before gyms closed.

Cartierline

Quote from: no scrubs. on April 01, 2021, 01:50:32 PM
Been staying consistent with my walk routine at least 4x a week. I keep it simple ... I'm not super duper into fitness so try to keep my routines realistic so I don't fall off and back into pure mess.

fnnfnfnfnfnf

"Dieting" is pretty easy for me tho. Have been super consistent . Has been months now so i guess it's safe to say it's just a new way of living now .

See, for me dieting is HARD. I love eating :dead: :stressed:
But yeah, I've realised if I wanna be slim, I need to diet. Even when I had muscle, I was still kinda chunk'
I wanna be svelte nows
:young:

Cartierline

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 01, 2021, 02:37:24 PM
I actually hired a personal trainer a couple of months ago because I just wanted to take my body the the whole NEXT level. I'll post pics at the end
Omg I've been thinking of hiring a trainer mess as well... I may need to if I can't motivate myself enough
Looking forward to the update pics
:trannyjblige:

Cartierline

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 01, 2021, 02:40:50 PM
I'm getting back on it from tomorrow. I bought weights a couple months back but barely use them :dead:

I have good muscle memory so it shouldn't  be too hard to pick up where I left off before gyms closed.
djsfhj chh I bought this resistance band set in like April and used it for like a week before I was over it
I'm just not a home workouts girl

Cartierline

April 01, 2021, 03:14:41 PM #8 Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 03:15:02 PM by Cartierline

JCJ 🪐

I got a peloton bike in February and I've been back in the gym the last couple of weeks after getting vaccinated. 🤌🏾
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

shante smith

April 01, 2021, 03:32:28 PM #10 Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 03:34:37 PM by no scrubs.
Quote from: Cartierline on April 01, 2021, 03:12:23 PM
Quote from: no scrubs. on April 01, 2021, 01:50:32 PM

fnnfnfnfnfnf

See, for me dieting is HARD. I love eating :dead: :stressed:
But yeah, I've realised if I wanna be slim, I need to diet. Even when I had muscle, I was still kinda chunk'
I wanna be svelte nows
:young:
ur like my older sister

She can LIVE in the damn gym

But the food part is her weakness

She still manages to get the job done but yea nnnnnnn
She says diet is the hardest part
Not spending hours in a gym :disgusted:

ophmani

i packed on a few carb pounds.

i did a low carb mess + getting back into my running (it feels good outsides again acckk) and baybeee, the mess just melted off

:stressed:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cartierline on April 01, 2021, 03:13:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 01, 2021, 02:37:24 PM
Omg I've been thinking of hiring a trainer mess as well... I may need to if I can't motivate myself enough
Looking forward to the update pics
:trannyjblige:
I definitely reccomend it. I had kinda gotten used to my routine so working with someone to push me and do new things, my body started to respond right away. I love health and wellness so I love it and am so excited to see the changes. The trainer I got is also a nutritionist, so we just fine toothed combed every part of my routine and regimen.  Come summer im REALLY gonna be a fckn problem  :jetbeauty:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

The opposite for me I'm slim/muscular and work out 4-5 times a week. I stepped it up to 4 times a week heavy lifting, 2 days of yoga, and I usually play basketball for cardio. I also pushed my meals up to 6 a day + protein shake. Gotta get this body right for Mexico in July.
:welllol:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

Yea, dont really have any international trips planned just yet but wanna be NAKED wherever it is  :roflmao: