Weight Loss/Hot Birl Summer thread

Started by Cartierline, April 01, 2021, 01:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

I got an amazing trainer thankfully I'm too lazy for  the gym I need that extra push 

'ology

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 01, 2021, 04:44:54 PM
Yea, dont really have any international trips planned just yet but wanna be NAKED wherever it is  :roflmao:
Bingo!
:gotchafag:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 01, 2021, 04:03:34 PM
Quote from: Cartierline on April 01, 2021, 03:13:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 01, 2021, 02:37:24 PM
I actually hired a personal trainer a couple of months ago because I just wanted to take my body the the whole NEXT level. I'll post pics at the end
Omg I've been thinking of hiring a trainer mess as well... I may need to if I can't motivate myself enough
Looking forward to the update pics
:trannyjblige:
I definitely reccomend it. I had kinda gotten used to my routine so working with someone to push me and do new things, my body started to respond right away. I love health and wellness so I love it and am so excited to see the changes. The trainer I got is also a nutritionist, so we just fine toothed combed every part of my routine and regimen.  Come summer im REALLY gonna be a fckn problem  :jetbeauty:
omf i feel like the nutrition aspect REALLY takes it to the next level

shante smith

April 01, 2021, 05:55:57 PM #18 Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 05:58:49 PM by no scrubs.
the positive mental impact of a lil activity is honestly what keeps me hooked to it .

of course there's the obvious vanity of it all
losing weight , getting more fit , just looking better
and reduced risk of health issues

but even after the toughest  day
my walk after work with the right music , then returning home to a my small dinner and a lil wine makes it all end like a dream ❤️❤️

I work from home so I think it's super important I make an effort to get out anyway because u don't want ur home to turn into a bit of a prison . Eating, sleeping,  and working all in one place.  And never leaving the four walls .

I keep my windows wide open and my place is literally flooded with sunlight . Its a ton of sunlight but I'd rather be BLINDED by the light than sitting in darkness.

And I still feel that need to get out .

but still allow myself days to just chill at home and be super lazy. And eat a lil junk food. :woohoo: but then it's right back on my mess.

Cartierline

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 01, 2021, 04:03:34 PM
Quote from: Cartierline on April 01, 2021, 03:13:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 01, 2021, 02:37:24 PM
I actually hired a personal trainer a couple of months ago because I just wanted to take my body the the whole NEXT level. I'll post pics at the end
Omg I've been thinking of hiring a trainer mess as well... I may need to if I can't motivate myself enough
Looking forward to the update pics
:trannyjblige:
I definitely reccomend it. I had kinda gotten used to my routine so working with someone to push me and do new things, my body started to respond right away. I love health and wellness so I love it and am so excited to see the changes. The trainer I got is also a nutritionist, so we just fine toothed combed every part of my routine and regimen.  Come summer im REALLY gonna be a fckn problem  :jetbeauty:

BITCH not a nutrionist mess as well... you know what, I might just get a trainer.
My hot birl summer bod' needs to be... EXPEDITED
:damselindistress:

Cartierline

Quote from: no scrubs. on April 01, 2021, 05:55:57 PM
the positive mental impact of a lil activity is honestly what keeps me hooked to it .

my walk after work with the right music , then returning home to a my small dinner and a lil wine makes it all end like a dream ❤️❤️

I work from home so I think it's super important I make an effort to get out anyway because u don't want ur home to turn into a bit of a prison . Eating, sleeping,  and working all in one place.  And never leaving the four walls .

I keep my windows wide open and my place is literally flooded with sunlight . Its a ton of sunlight but I'd rather be BLINDED by the light than sitting in darkness.

but still allow myself days to just chill at home and be super lazy. And eat a lil junk food. :woohoo: but then it's right back on my mess.
!!!!!!!!!
I work from home as well and it's so easy for home to become a prison like you said. I started to make it mandatory to go for a stroll mess everyday after work recently and it's helped so much.
Can't wait till I can leave my city legally tbh
:oof:

shante smith

April 01, 2021, 06:36:14 PM #21 Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 06:37:05 PM by no scrubs.
Quote from: Cartierline on April 01, 2021, 06:32:52 PM
Quote from: no scrubs. on April 01, 2021, 05:55:57 PM

!!!!!!!!!
I work from home as well and it's so easy for home to become a prison like you said. I started to make it mandatory to go for a stroll mess everyday after work recently and it's helped so much.
Can't wait till I can leave my city legally tbh
:oof:
!!!! exactly.

not making it an option mess ...
or something you can "feel like" doing whenever you want

something you NEED to do even if you're not feeling like it or are tempted to skip right to the "chill and relax" part.

get those shoes on and get that ass outdoors.

we're not serving a sentence. ssddss no need to imprison yourself

and u always feel better once you do it anyway. like literally always.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 01, 2021, 04:44:54 PM
Yea, dont really have any international trips planned just yet but wanna be NAKED wherever it is  :roflmao:

u going to a nude beach, Vonc?
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

I wish I had someone to make my meals. Nutrition is the hardest part for me.
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"