Jon

andre 3000

Quote from: JCJ on April 17, 2021, 11:39:22 PM
Trina is kind of neck and neck with Toni when she's at her best

She's sort of lashing here
!!!

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 15, 2021, 03:12:51 PM
It's crazy how Traci is the SLOW one, but that girl has always had more coin than her sisters  :plzstop: :plzstop:
im still crying

Marilyn

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

um .... Toni's not that MUCH more attractive than her sisters naturally

they all have the same nose and cheeks, but Toni being smaller it's much more compact

they're really built like amazons tbh, I'd imagine women of the jungle to be bulky with hard defined faces and chins like theirs

but yes, out of all the amazons, there was a time when Trina just absolutely slayed ALL of her sisters and a few industry girls too

andre 3000

well level of attractiveness is all subjective
so i wouldn't waste time arguing or debating that

but i also wouldn't say toni is EONS away from her sisters in the looks department.

but she def has more of the "it" thing going on. she knows how to work what she has and her aura is just everything.
she's effortlessly seductive.

things like that could contribute to what seems to be a consensus that she's the most beautiful.
and honestly could be what got her signed solo first as an artist.

just as her unique deeper and huskier tone (and the emotion/conviction she is able to project) set her apart from her sisters, although Tamar sings better "technically" IMO.

bby ddy

n

Aren't these women all in their mid 40's-50's. They look normal for their ages. Tam and Tow are just unattractive af. Toni is booking to be 50 something.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: bby ddy on April 18, 2021, 11:27:21 AM
n

Aren't these women all in their mid 40's-50's. They look normal for their ages. Tam and Tow are just unattractive af. Toni is booking to be 50 something.

n

Towanda isn't unattractive
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"