Loni is losing weight

Started by Young, January 11, 2016, 05:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

January 11, 2016, 07:19:08 PM #30 Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 07:20:15 PM by Young
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 11, 2016, 07:08:13 PM
Quote from: Young on January 11, 2016, 07:04:48 PM
Jeannie admitted to Botox on the show
U know Botox isn't considered the same as going under the knife, right?
Which is why people will go and do Botox again, it wears off. And even if she did get Botox, she looks the fckn same

The same thing fckn goes for Tamar Hun

Besides getting a broken nose from an abusive relationship; all Tamar had done was Botox.

You too, are letting the bad makeup jobs and hair colors cloud your judgment with her. And some of those photos are damn near 20 years apart. Besides age , Tamar's face really hasn't changed

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on January 11, 2016, 07:19:08 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 11, 2016, 07:08:13 PM
Quote from: Young on January 11, 2016, 07:04:48 PM
Jeannie admitted to Botox on the show
U know Botox isn't considered the same as going under the knife, right?
Which is why people will go and do Botox again, it wears off. And even if she did get Botox, she looks the fckn same

The same thing fckn goes for Tamar Hun

Besides getting a broken nose from an abusive relationship; all Tamar had done was Botox.

You too, are letting the bad makeup jobs and hair colors cloud your judgment with her. And some of those photos are damn near 20 years apart. Besides age , Tamar's face really hasn't changed
When have u seen me go on and on about her plastic surgery? I call her UGLY, period. I know she got a nose job and bad skin so she tries to cover it up but even with all that,she ain't fckn cute. There's a reason she was picked on in school and as an adult, she ain't near cute
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young