RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

April 15, 2024, 06:23:56 PM #9870 Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 09:11:39 PM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
Chris Bassett is a fuckin 'BUM' with 3 baby mamas. Yet y'all are obsessed with Juan.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

M-Rocka

ophmani

Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 15, 2024, 06:16:10 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 15, 2024, 05:58:41 PM
Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 15, 2024, 05:35:27 PMI don't buy Candace left on her own. Maybe it was some mutual decision by her and the network. Most housewives coast when they're pregnant, who wouldn't take that free check? She needs the money with another mouth to feed so it's not adding up.

And she was all I'm not letting Gizelle "run me off" What was the change of heart?

Isn't Chris unemployed too?

n

Robert got fired hon
There's no "N's" about it. Y'all attacking her black husband for being unemployed but haven't said shit about drunk white TikTok chef. Keep it fair that's all.

chris gets lashed all the time

:omf:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: how u let him cheat on April 15, 2024, 06:47:37 PM
Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 15, 2024, 05:35:27 PMI don't buy Candace left on her own. Maybe it was some mutual decision by her and the network. Most housewives coast when they're pregnant, who wouldn't take that free check? She needs the money with another mouth to feed so it's not adding up.

And she was all I'm not letting Gizelle "run me off" What was the change of heart?

n

Robert got fired hon
There's no "N's" about it. Y'all attacking her black husband for being unemployed but haven't said shit about drunk white TikTok chef. Keep it fair that's all.

Not by y'all. Y'all give Juan more heat. Y'all love that white loser tho.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 15, 2024, 07:04:19 PM
Quote from: how u let him cheat on April 15, 2024, 06:47:37 PM

n

Robert got fired hon

Not by y'all. Y'all give Juan more heat. Y'all love that white loser tho.

Juan got fired from his job due to a sexual assault lawsuit, he cheats on Robyn, and never shows up to support her.

Chris hasn't embarrassed Candiace like that.

Zankou.

We don't like Robyn so we drag her husband. Not sure what's so hard to understand about that

Chris seems to love and care about his wife which is something I've never seen from Juan.

He's very unattractive though. Xoxo

Scott.

BetterAngels

n

Robert got fired hon

Candiace has a bright future but won't be working much for a year though.

She can't work for a year because she's pregnant?  :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

I don't see anything wrong with Candiace taking a season or two off to become a mom.

She can most likely afford it with her Housewives checks and the lil coin she made from her tour & acting gigs.