Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Quote from: ring off on May 27, 2021, 09:13:51 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on May 27, 2021, 09:03:42 AM
Quote from: ring off on May 27, 2021, 09:01:23 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on May 27, 2021, 08:52:35 AM
Quote from: ring off on May 27, 2021, 08:32:14 AM
Gor... you said people don't regard missy as a "lyricist"

i said they do and gave u plenty examples .. including one of a man going as far to say that it missys not on someone's top 10 lyricist list they don't know their rap shit hfjfjfjfjf

that's all I got 🤷🏾‍♀️

I said they don't regard Missy as a lyricist in the way you and I know it, in the battle rap/conscious rap/Punchline vein.
I think they do

IMO

Glad you said that tbh. Not going to argue with it bby
I mean all either one of us can do is speculate about how informed they are , the context etc

Which is why I emphasize "I think" and "IMO"

But the fact is that they do refer to her as a lyricist , and they do list her as a top lyricist . That was my point from the beginning.

Oh yea?

Buy The Stars✨

May 27, 2021, 09:23:51 AM #46 Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 09:29:54 AM by Troye
Quote from: ring off on May 27, 2021, 02:51:16 AM
Quote from: Justaway_ on May 27, 2021, 02:43:40 AM
She's always been corny af :udontlookok:

Overhyped ass as a rapper, but fine as a producer.
i was just thinking ... is it that her music quality declined or is it that the gorls are just over her mess now that the hype around her name is gone

A lot of the stuff she's releasing sounds a lot like her older stuff

She just may not be able to get away with skating by on her usual "uh uh rooty tooty fresh n fruity watch me watch me shake my booty" raps anymore

Quiet as it's kept I think the production/beats always carried her . Timbos unique sound . Missy wouldn't have been able to go toe to toe with gorls like Fox and shim on just pure lyricism

PLEASE .. all these HORRIBLE females rappers out now?? The damn HomophobiCity GIRLS cant even rap on BEAT and they are doing decent. Aint none of these new female rappers from this past decade better than missy

Plastic.

JT can rap on beat, Caresha can't.

best selling female rapper of all time

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: plastic on May 27, 2021, 09:25:53 AM
JT can rap on beat, Caresha can't.

they both sound the same to me  but their first big single

fucking YUCK .. i dont understand how radio even played this song.. the way they are off beat is fucking DISGUSTING

Lucid Salvatore

Take away the innovative music videos and productions, and Pissy Elliott is a terrible artist. She can't rap and her bars were always wack.

Furthermore, Nicki is a better rapper than every black bitch named in this thread.

Plastic.

shante smith

Quote from: L0NZ. on May 27, 2021, 09:22:13 AM
Quote from: ring off on May 27, 2021, 09:13:51 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on May 27, 2021, 09:03:42 AM
Quote from: ring off on May 27, 2021, 09:01:23 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on May 27, 2021, 08:52:35 AM
Quote from: ring off on May 27, 2021, 08:32:14 AM
Gor... you said people don't regard missy as a "lyricist"

i said they do and gave u plenty examples .. including one of a man going as far to say that it missys not on someone's top 10 lyricist list they don't know their rap shit hfjfjfjfjf

that's all I got 🤷🏾‍♀️

I said they don't regard Missy as a lyricist in the way you and I know it, in the battle rap/conscious rap/Punchline vein.
I think they do

IMO

Glad you said that tbh. Not going to argue with it bby
I mean all either one of us can do is speculate about how informed they are , the context etc

Which is why I emphasize "I think" and "IMO"

But the fact is that they do refer to her as a lyricist , and they do list her as a top lyricist . That was my point from the beginning.

Oh yea?
yea :trannyjblige:

Cowboy Nine

May 27, 2021, 10:10:02 AM #52 Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 10:10:26 AM by Nine Fushiguro.
Quote from: Justaway_ on May 27, 2021, 02:43:40 AM
She's always been corny af :udontlookok:

Overhyped ass as a rapper, but fine as a producer.
dnjdas;jksfd;

This is true

ooh ah! eat ma cho cha! sex me so good i said blah blah blah!

luckily she had cute hooks and great visuals

:udontlookok:

Plastic.

yea, mister elliott is nobody's lyricist.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Missy was a great artist  :dead:
Yh she's no ones lyricist but she never tried to give deep, witty or smut
Her lane was mainstream hip hop and she did it well, her Aesthics and visuals and production are also her "artistry" just as much as her lyrics wer and also because she was so heavily involved and even produced her own messes and her vision for other artists as well>>>
Besides how rappers male or female can say they have a damn Vanguard award  :dead:

Dr Naomi Campbell

said the nicki stan
quelle surprise!

shante smith