RHOA UPDATE: The OFFICIAL cast inside. Im not playing this time. LOLZ

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BetterAngels and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

ophababes.

Quote from: makeme on May 19, 2024, 03:28:09 PM
Quote from: ophababes. on May 19, 2024, 02:58:04 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 19, 2024, 01:11:28 PM
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on May 19, 2024, 12:50:56 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 19, 2024, 11:47:05 AMhttps://x.com/therhoatalk/status/1792213357245723073

Kenya looks good. :ohwow:

Is that Drew with this blonde wig? :uhh:
HDHDHHDDJFJDFJDJNFJDJNFFNF

yea. Was that Porsha tipping around to hug Kenya?

:stressed:
Hold on, lemme holla at Twirl for a bit, hey Kenya!

cvvvvbvcvvcxxxx

she BETTER make nice with her MOTHER

yeah hon

speak

M-Rocka

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

May 19, 2024, 04:40:29 PM #25082 Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 05:10:48 PM by Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾
Wait, this put together Barbie. I'm like princess Kelli. C'mon fun vibes.

https://twitter.com/TheRhoaTalk/status/1791072356963643462?t=qzUhYaQvKoI0dQaKYQuwpA&s=19
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

M-Rocka

Quote from: ophababes. on May 19, 2024, 04:53:14 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 19, 2024, 04:28:36 PM

She looks like Mia and Tiny put together, but I still use. :howfestive:

king...

:disgusted:
nxnxxnxnnddndndndndn KING  :plzstop:

She, by no means ain't fucking cute in some of these pics, but she seems like a spitfire.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 19, 2024, 06:01:48 PM
Quote from: ophababes. on May 19, 2024, 04:53:14 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 19, 2024, 04:28:36 PM

She looks like Mia and Tiny put together, but I still use. :howfestive:

king...

:disgusted:
nxnxxnxnnddndndndndn KING  :plzstop:

She, by no means ain't fucking cute in some of these pics, but she seems like a spitfire.
HDHEHFJEJJFJEFJDJFJDJJFJDJFFJFJF

!!!! She literally looks like a completely different person in every pic. I'm not sure about ha yet. I see what Porsha saying. Ssbdbdddnsnndnddndndfd

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

I also predict that Phaedra will have some big comeback (pop in) moment at the end of the season. RHOA is good for that.

Scott.

Y'all act like them posting BTS clips is a new thing. They BEEN doing that for years. I don't see how the season will be on social media when its not like y'all know what's going on.  :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on Today at 11:05:10 AMY'all act like them posting BTS clips is a new thing. They BEEN doing that for years. I don't see how the season will be on social media when its not like y'all know what's going on.  :dead:
I have no problem with BTS but the issue is when they have their disagreements and social media arguments play out online for a YEAR before the mess airs.

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

People been complaining about this and not just for Atlanta. I never liked it tbh. I agree it's too soon. Didn't the press release say it airs in 2025?
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Zankou.

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on May 19, 2024, 11:16:28 PMI also predict that Phaedra will have some big comeback (pop in) moment at the end of the season. RHOA is good for that.
nah

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Cowgirl on Today at 11:26:47 AM
Quote from: Scott. on Today at 11:05:10 AMY'all act like them posting BTS clips is a new thing. They BEEN doing that for years. I don't see how the season will be on social media when its not like y'all know what's going on.  :dead:
I have no problem with BTS but the issue is when they have their disagreements and social media arguments play out online for a YEAR before the mess airs.
d

!! It's not just behind the scenes footage. "Insider blogs" (like PeachTree, etc.) will literally have us knowing the full context of beefs, fights, etc. (sometimes even a whole damn SCENE set up) before the shit even airs. :dead: We're basically reading the book first and then end up PISSED when we watch the flop and overhyped NOTHING ass movie.

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾 on Today at 12:03:55 PMPeople been complaining about this and not just for Atlanta. I never liked it tbh. I agree it's too soon. Didn't the press release say it airs in 2025?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!