Nicki is NOT number 1 and loses her mind on twitter. Tea inside.

Started by 🦚, August 13, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

"Do you know how many women get systematically blackballed out of their positions in an office building & can?t fight back?????"

I see no lies

Didn't this happen to Tranet and affect her dying career for the last 14 years? :dead:

yummy

Quote from: Andrais. on August 19, 2018, 05:35:25 PM
fffggjjjjkfffff

Her twitter

Ari! Drake! Kylie! Stormi! Spotify!

Ruin yourself bitch   

:omf: :omf: :omf: :omf:

djkmnb

is she gonna blame aretha next

Kurama

FlowerBomb

August 19, 2018, 05:37:22 PM #1113 Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 05:38:15 PM by DidYouEvenKnowVersace?
Quote from: NIOBE. on August 19, 2018, 05:33:49 PM
Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 19, 2018, 05:25:22 PM
Quote from: NIOBE. on August 19, 2018, 05:24:05 PM
What?s ironic is The Carters numbers were exactly the same maybe less than and they?re THE CARTERS. Yet they?ve gladly toured, made a shit ton of money and have TIPPED. Bye Onika. This is so damn unappealing.
1!!!
Just SHUT UP and get to work :dead: TOUR and release some more singles
You can tell she's one of those artists that's validated by numbers and not her work
She really wants to be revered so bad.

!!! There are artists out there who are just as talented, work hard maybe harder only to receive small amount of recognition. And at the end of the day it doesn?t matter. As long as you can be proud of the art you invested so much time and effort into, it?ll speak. Maybe it?s easier said than done, but humility can get you a lot damn places. I was gonna GLADLY purchase the album too, but she?s ungrateful and concerned with numbers that it?s apparent where her priorities are and surely ain?t the music. Thank you Onika for revealing the real you.!!!!!!!!!!

She doesn't care about her shit sounds like, or if her fans use she'll do ANYTHING to be next to Bey & Rih :dead:
The way she carries herself with all that entitled authority :uhh:
She wants all the praise and awards and none of the mess
No wonder Bey & Rih don't use

b7

b7

Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 19, 2018, 05:26:31 PM
Quote from: Nine on August 19, 2018, 05:24:37 PM
Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 19, 2018, 05:22:42 PM
Not her trying to expose the industry politics and name names just because it didn't work in HER favor this time
I've never seen such a sore loser  :dead: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf:
Honestly.

If she debuted @ #1 she wouldn't even be talking about any of this.

!!!!
It would've been QUEEN this & QUEEN that, she's confirming everything that's been said about her these past 6 months
Im sorry but Cody?s thread was the fuck genius. :kii:  who knew it would get WORSE

🦚

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on August 19, 2018, 05:36:40 PM
"Do you know how many women get systematically blackballed out of their positions in an office building & can?t fight back?????"

I see no lies

Didn't this happen to Tranet and affect her dying career for the last 14 years? :dead:

Janet is a JACKSON

And her son is a billionaire.

Stop trying to dickride.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

I see no lies

but of course of board full of broken, misogynistic faggots don't care about this

BigDawg

Quote from: Andrais. on August 19, 2018, 05:35:25 PM
fffggjjjjkfffff

Her twitter

Ari! Drake! Kylie! Stormi! Spotify!

Ruin yourself bitch   

:omf: :omf: :omf: :omf:
:plzstop:
She?s number two tho...like tha fuck?!!!

This bitch complains about everything

FlowerBomb

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on August 19, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

I see no lies

but of course of board full of broken, misogynistic faggots don't care about this
oh bitch NOW you care?!?!
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

fedswatchin

Quote from: CardiVENOM on August 19, 2018, 05:38:34 PM

I see no lies

Janet is a JACKSON
you're not meeting my point. Have a seat

FlowerBomb

Just like how Nicki only cares when it concerns her, you only care when it concerns your fave
that didn't stop you from all the titty and superbowl jokes no?
gtoh with that
:omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: