HBO's Euphoria Renewed for Season 2 (Coronavirus halts Production on S2)

Started by Opposites Attract., June 17, 2019, 01:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Quote from: animmai. on July 21, 2019, 11:03:20 PM
omg he read the shit out of cassie

It turned me on a bit

When King said he was so hard it hurts

:stressed:

yummy

Whew, the impending mess

Cassie is def' pregnant, Jules is gonna drive Rue into a damn relapse any day now, her little sister gon be smoking crack next, something tragic is gonna happen to Nate and Kat's webcam mess is gonna get exposed

:gorlonfire:

Navyman

Everytime I see Kat and her storyline and I see 5hese men on webcams. It reminds me of how pathetic most are when they're horny
:plzstop:

FRANCE

Another great episode. Zendaya is really a fantastic actress.

Gilgamesh.

Ugh I said they needed to do something with Agee's character cause he's the most boring but not THIS  :uhh:

FRANCE

Demm_

Are y'all talking about McKays rape? I thought they just grinded on him a bit....

Demm_

Navyman

Quote from: Demm_ on July 22, 2019, 03:57:20 AM
Are y'all talking about McKays rape? I thought they just grinded on him a bit....
yeah. Are we sure they put their dicks in him? Looks like some white boy frat mess.

FRANCE

Quote from: Tonkaman on July 22, 2019, 04:07:26 AM
Quote from: Demm_ on July 22, 2019, 03:57:20 AM
yeah. Are we sure they put their dicks in him? Looks like some white boy frat mess.
Thats exactly what I thought too but then I read this thread and everyone was sayin he was actually raped. im pretty sure thats what it was. An actual rape like that just doesnt make any sense.

CHOKE

Why would he be so shook and crying over a grind mess?

I think dude even said sum bout how big his dick was when he was on top of him

:ruaided:

justcommenting

Is that why old-boy dropped out of the show? :uhh:

The show is WHACK. 

CHOKE