HBO's Euphoria Renewed for Season 2 (Coronavirus halts Production on S2)

Started by Opposites Attract., June 17, 2019, 01:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: The Mad Choke on July 22, 2019, 04:26:44 AM
Why would he be so shook and crying over a grind mess?

I think dude even said sum bout how big his dick was when he was on top of him

:ruaided:
I don't think he was raped. I think he was shaken up because his relationship with Cassie was the one place he felt in control but he was helpless when that happened.

Gilgamesh.

What does he see in Cassie anyway? She not cute, she's a hoe and she's still in high-school. 

Demm_

Quote from: BowDown on July 22, 2019, 09:40:42 AM

I don't think he was raped. I think he was shaken up because his relationship with Cassie was the one place he felt in control but he was helpless when that happened.
!!!!
Which is why he felt the need to go ahead and finish with her to maintain some kind of control. The dude that was behind him had on some kind of diaper anyway.

FRANCE

Quote from: Demm_ on July 22, 2019, 10:08:18 AM
Quote from: BowDown on July 22, 2019, 09:40:42 AM

!!!!
Which is why he felt the need to go ahead and finish with her to maintain some kind of control. The dude that was behind him had on some kind of diaper anyway.
Right. And if I was with someone and being held down by a bunch of niggas and the person Im with gon be sittin in bed talkin bout 'Guys stop. Leave him alone' and dont try to get in between them or even call for help, I'd be livid. It just doesnt make sense to have so many random niggas rape this dude. I immediately had just thought it was the football team messin with him or frat boys bein frat boys. Maybe he was molested when he was young and it brought up some bad memories? If he rly was raped, that scene was executed poorly.

KingDavid

McKay did not get raped he just was grinded on with strap ons by a white fraternity in which he was pledging if you seen previous episodes. They do this dumb as shit all the time in real life if yall have seen white frat movies IE Animal House. He was crying like someone has said before in the thread because he lost his power in front of his GF which he tried to reassume right after the grind mess and failed miserably. The reason he likes to be in control is because his father has been in control of his life so far and he wanted to hold on to one thing his relationship. Cassie his Gf is not ugly at all and he is with her because she is the typical white girl interracial high school GF big tits, promiscuous, and troubled.

🦚

Did ole dude get raped? Im so confused. Lol.

Baph lock your door mess  :howfestive:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

🦚

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 22, 2019, 09:49:27 AM
What does he see in Cassie anyway? She not cute, she's a hoe and she's still in high-school.

Have you seen those titties? Hello
——————///——————-

MelMel

Cowgirl

Jules and that guy he beat up were so stupid. All they had to do is tell the police they were being blackmailed. :uhh:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: BowDown on July 22, 2019, 01:44:26 PM
Jules and that guy he beat up were so stupid. All they had to do is tell the police they were being blackmailed. :uhh:
well it's a show, of course it's gonna be exaggerated

It's unconditional, these days you know....

CHOKE

Quote from: MelMel on July 22, 2019, 01:43:30 PM
ugh

I hate that I am turned on by Nate :uhh:

The way I would have started undressing when he said he needed me to do something

:shook:

MelMel

Quote from: The Mad Choke on July 22, 2019, 01:54:20 PM
Quote from: MelMel on July 22, 2019, 01:43:30 PM
ugh

I hate that I am turned on by Nate :uhh:

The way I would have started undressing when he said he needed me to do something

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and tilted up my neck so he knows he can choke me owt

🦚

——————///——————-