HBO's Euphoria Renewed for Season 2 (Coronavirus halts Production on S2)

Started by Opposites Attract., June 17, 2019, 01:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

When he beat the Kandi outta my Blonde bruv :stressed: I legit felt bad.  

Lowkey I thought he had raped him for a sec because he was naked afterwards but I suppose he was washing off the blood 

BAPHOMET.

starting back from EP1 just to pick up on lil things I missed. ^o) @ the next mess coming ALL the way next week 

Harlem

Whew all these damn DICKS! He had some good ones saved in his phone... I'm about to start going through all my boys phones now just to see who's hiding mess

BAPHOMET.

FRANCE

BAPHOMET.

Alright after carefully rewatching. Nate is going to kill, beat to a pulp or emotionally fuck up Jules next week. 

Im PRETTY sure Nate has seen the video of his dad fucking Jules tbh and if he did and still carrying on this mess like he likes sis and not doing this as a set up mess to take it down :shook:

CHOKE

Am only on the 2nd episode

There are so many dicks in this show

:damselindistress:

Blamblam

I feel like he had the dicks saved in his phone for catfishing purposes. Jules you in danger sis :stressed:

yummy

Quote from: Euphoria. on July 02, 2019, 02:18:46 AM
Alright after carefully rewatching. Nate is going to kill, beat to a pulp or emotionally fuck up Jules next week.

Im PRETTY sure Nate has seen the video of his dad fucking Jules tbh and if he did and still carrying on this mess like he likes sis and not doing this as a set up mess to take it down :shook:

I think he already knows that's Jules he's talking to  :dead:

It's finna be some mess

Cowgirl

Quote from: Euphoria. on July 02, 2019, 02:18:46 AM
NCNFNFBCNFNNBFBFFFFFFFFFF

:omgwatshappening:

Harlem

So ya don't think he's just DL and don't know yet?! The fact that he has trouble getting hard to fuck his girlfriend said a lot

Kurama

July 02, 2019, 08:34:53 AM #74 Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 08:35:03 AM by Kurama
FAGS can we start using spoilers!?