HBO's Euphoria Renewed for Season 2 (Coronavirus halts Production on S2)

Started by Opposites Attract., June 17, 2019, 01:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Quote from: Sleī Gets ACTĪVE on August 07, 2019, 06:08:05 PM
This show is sick

Not me reading multiple posts of the girls saying they wanted the dad to rape nate when they were tussling  :plzstop: :plzstop:
:ohwow:

Opposites Attract.

I don't like how they just glazed over Kat sleeping with her first boyfriend like that. That was definitely a full circle moment. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GLOCK

Quote from: Cheetah. on August 07, 2019, 06:57:17 PM
I don't like how they just glazed over Kat sleeping with her first boyfriend like that. That was definitely a full circle moment.
u talking about the one she sucked dick in the car?

CHOKE

I think it was the irony of it all

It came full circle but he didn't even think of himself as her first boyfriend.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: SAME OL' G on August 07, 2019, 06:59:29 PM
u talking about the one she sucked dick in the car?
no the boy that red Cassie her fkn rights

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: The Mad Choke on August 07, 2019, 06:59:52 PM

I understand that but they could've dug a bit more. He's part of the reason she's an insecure mess and the fact they he grew up to be a disgusting pig speaks volumes.

Justice for Kat's Coochie

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

wizzy

Quote from: Cheetah. on August 07, 2019, 07:24:34 PM
Quote from: The Mad Choke on August 07, 2019, 06:59:52 PM

I understand that but they could've dug a bit more. He's part of the reason she's an insecure mess and the fact they he grew up to be a disgusting pig speaks volumes.

Justice for Kat's Coochie
Kat played herself not making sure he remembered her BEFORE he slid in

yummy

QuoteSo we can put those "Rue is dead" rumors to rest then?

Yes, Rue is not dead. That I can say for certain.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/euphoria-season-finale-explained-1229129

so the drug addict lives on

hoo the fuck ray

CHOKE

QuoteThis episode featured an intense scene between Jacob Elordi and Eric Dane as father and son, and Jacob revealed he got a concussion from filming that scene. What was that like to shoot?

Reading that was the first time I had ever heard that. As I was reading that I was going, "Wait, what?" We take the safety of our actors very seriously and we had padded the entire floor with soft foam — that's not to say the fight wasn't physical, which it was — but we've got medics on set, we've got stunt coordinators, we have stunt doubles, we have a whole team of people that are looking out for our actors' safety in any number of these scenes that are physical. So when I read that I was a little bit stunned, I have to say, and something that I don't think he communicated to anybody on set because I would've heard about it. So I don't know, maybe he's still in character [Laughs.]

msmskskdkdkdkdkldekkeekkekekrkrkrkrkr

MelMel

Quote from: animmai. on August 08, 2019, 08:24:11 PM
QuoteSo we can put those "Rue is dead" rumors to rest then?

Yes, Rue is not dead. That I can say for certain.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/euphoria-season-finale-explained-1229129

so the drug addict lives on

hoo the fuck ray

:blessed:

love ha