HBO's Euphoria Renewed for Season 2 (Coronavirus halts Production on S2)

Started by Opposites Attract., June 17, 2019, 01:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

I want McKayy dead next season tho. He's kinda useless. 

How does he even play into the whole story anymore anyway without Cassie? also where are those CUTE twins? its like they disappeared 
:hmph:

BAPHOMET.

I dont like that they clarified that Rue is alive. :blink: do they NOT know that conspiracies like that on social media is what keeps shows going and adds to the lore? Very dumb move. 

BAPHOMET.

Her actually dead def' made things a little more interesting story wise 

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

CHOKE

'ology

Zendaya acted down! I never seen her in anything I just know y'all alway talking about she's Disney, I didn't expect much. She really got into that addictive/manic/emotionally erratic character. This season was good af
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

The girl with the big titties reminds me of tinashe. She's so dang dumb, always mumbling, or getting lashed by someone zzzbzbzbzzzzzzzz

Cowgirl

Quote from: 'ology on August 09, 2019, 08:43:44 AM
Zendaya acted down! I never seen her in anything I just know y'all alway talking about she's Disney, I didn't expect much. She really got into that addictive/manic/emotionally erratic character. This season was good af
That's why you can't always trust these fags who judge off of glimpses. Zendaya has always been an amazing actor!

'ology