4 singles and STILL no album in sight. What TF GIVES!?!?!?!

Started by Vonc2002, November 19, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

'ology

Quote from: Tonkaman on November 25, 2018, 11:09:19 PM
Screenshot or quote me. Ciara's C7 -Seventh Studio album will be her breakout album. Next level if you will. Nobody going back and forth with you fags.
Lol xxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzddff
Xxxxxxxxzx
Xxccccxxxx
Dxxzzzzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 09, 2018, 03:54:13 PM
Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 09, 2018, 03:51:09 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 09, 2018, 03:50:21 PM
Jayden u ok :guys:
fag she's not reaching her full potential and I'm pissed about it
I get it tho. Shade aside, i could see Ciara doing a lil sumn but it's like she's set on being some cornball.  It's really weird to me that she's SO removed from what's hot. Girl u grew up in ATL. These reject tinashe songs she's doing  :uhh:
!!!!!!
She would kill and im not even joking :dead:
She could give Jans dance vids are run for the money and I'm not even joking
Tinashe is another disaster

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on December 09, 2018, 03:57:11 PM
dumb fagg, we don't control what she releases :uhh:
Dumb bitch I was talking about y'all fake liking the music, y'all probably the reason why she continues to record that mess
Tell her you hate it and you ain't BUYING it if aint it at least fried in some kind of grease

FlowerBomb

Like after the whole Beychella with the big band theme, you decide to release Dose and that step up 7 video in 2018?
Embarrassing

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 09, 2018, 03:58:08 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 09, 2018, 03:54:13 PM
Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 09, 2018, 03:51:09 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 09, 2018, 03:50:21 PM
Jayden u ok :guys:
fag she's not reaching her full potential and I'm pissed about it
I get it tho. Shade aside, i could see Ciara doing a lil sumn but it's like she's set on being some cornball.  It's really weird to me that she's SO removed from what's hot. Girl u grew up in ATL. These reject tinashe songs she's doing  :uhh:
!!!!!!
She would kill and im not even joking :dead:
She could give Jans dance vids are run for the money and I'm not even joking
Tinashe is another disaster
I shade ciara but that's because she really SHOULD be doing better.  It makes no sense to me. Like, ur still young.  Why are u doing this white girl throwaway music? Tinashe be fckn up too but her music is MUCH better imhfo.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb

Like y'all shade Cardi but one of the main reasons why she's so successful is because she's transparent and relatable
I don't even like her like that but the way she's happy to be where she's is and isn't shy about it is endearing
We don't even know who Ci is as person, not even through her music
Jackie was supposed to be THAT album, but we got "I Bet"
:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 09, 2018, 04:06:30 PM
Like y'all shade Cardi but one of the main reasons why she's so successful is because she's transparent and relatable
I don't even like her like that but the way she's happy to be where she's is and isn't shy about it is endearing
We don't even know who Ci is as person, not even through her music
Jackie was supposed to be THAT album, but we got "I Bet"
:udontlookok:
I agree with this too. This is why i always call her fake.  She just comes off so phony.  Even that insincere ass laugh she does :dead:

Navyman

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 09, 2018, 03:55:35 PM
Like I was watching "IF" the other day and thought what if Ciara released some hard rock urban mess like that today?
People would eat that mess up :dead:
She's content with being DRY and uninspiring and the ci's can't tell me shit about it
We don't kiss her ass, believe that. Ride for her to the wheels fall off, yeah. But kiss her ass naw.