Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Im giving "Doubt" a go and Laverne looks like a whole nigga in a dress
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BranLover

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 17, 2017, 04:08:28 PM
The sister was just on WWHL defending his wearing of a fat suit

Sidenote, mama needs to lose some fckn weight ASAP. She looks like a couch sitting on a chair

Damn I feel bad for thinking she was wearing one too. Her story is so inspiring though.

Vonc2002

Quote from: TAE! on February 17, 2017, 05:10:58 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 17, 2017, 04:05:49 PM
Quote from: TAE! on February 17, 2017, 12:00:19 AM
Toby is a fckin KI!!!
He's my favorite character
!!! I kinda like Randall's wife too.
TAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Swear to God i was gonna say in that part that she's my 2nd :dead:
I love how classy she is but still like "down"

Vonc2002

Quote from: TAE! on February 17, 2017, 05:12:30 PM

Sidenote, mama needs to lose some fckn weight ASAP. She looks like a couch sitting on a chair

Damn I feel bad for thinking she was wearing one too. Her story is so inspiring though.
I thought they both were just big as hell.  I found out just recently he was in a fat suit. I was hoping she was too because JESUS :dead:
Iono if u know but it's in her contract to lose weigjt or whatever so we will be seeing her drop the LBs

Vonc2002

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 17, 2017, 05:14:24 PM

I thought they both were just big as hell.  I found out just recently he was in a fat suit. I was hoping she was too because JESUS :dead:
Iono if u know but it's in her contract to lose weigjt or whatever so we will be seeing her drop the LBs

did she mention it in this interview (not gonna watch kii)

I thought it might be though. Her character is in fat camp :dead:

I hope she loses a lot of weight SOON

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on February 17, 2017, 06:22:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 17, 2017, 05:14:24 PM

did she mention it in this interview (not gonna watch kii)

I thought it might be though. Her character is in fat camp :dead:

I hope she loses a lot of weight SOON
She didn't say anything in this particular clip but i literally just finished watching her interview on wendell williams and she spoke about it there.  I love her personality but i can't wait to see her lose just a LITTLE bit of weight.

Im sorry but looking at her is almost a lil uncomfortable. Luv her dearly tho lol

Vonc2002

JESUS! Im watching this week's ep of this is us and Randall really is a great actor :stressed:

Zankou.