Nicki releases “Big Foot”

Started by Cowgirl, January 26, 2024, 09:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Journey to Kalmykia on January 26, 2024, 03:02:19 PMU kinda asked her a random question about what she did with her teachers

When the convo was about the threads being made

Fnnffnnfnfnfnd

One could say that would be a form of deflection considering how random and unrelated it was .

Even if it wasn't ur intention

But I could see how "projecting" could fit well in what she said too. And can see why u thought she meant to say that.

All depends on whether she was tryna say you were conveniently wandering off into Lala Iand with random questions or actually projecting a tea on her .

Ddndnddnh
Like :dead:

How many times do I have to express that either could fit. So hellbent on pushing the "stupid" narrative, for WHAT? :dead:

Kalifornia.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Journey to Kalmykia on January 26, 2024, 03:02:19 PMU kinda asked her a random question about what she did with her teachers

Fnnffnnfnfnfnd

One could say that would be a form of deflection considering how random and unrelated it was .

But I could see how "projecting" could fit well in what she said too. And can see why u thought she meant to say that.

All depends on whether she was tryna say you were conveniently wandering off into Lala Iand with random questions or actually projecting a tea on her .

Ddndnddnh

Oh Chile, there was nothing to deflect from. She meant project, and it's ok.

Not you volunteering to take an L with her.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Red Ruby on January 26, 2024, 03:36:45 PM

Fnnffnnfnfnfnd

Ddndnddnh

How many times do I have to express that either could fit. So hellbent on pushing the "stupid" narrative, for WHAT? :dead:

Djdjdjdjfjduf. So, what was he deflecting from?

shante smith

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 26, 2024, 04:11:51 PM

Fnnffnnfnfnfnd

Ddndnddnh

theres always something to deflect from if ur conversing with someone .

It's simply and literally changing the direction of the conversation in some way.

Just as I coulda randomly brought up shim right now instead of responding directly to your statement. That would have switched the direction of the convo, especially if u chose to engage .

shante smith

I think we're just so used to using "deflection" in one specific context on here that it's hard to see how it would fit anywhere else.

Which is kinda why I used shim as an example

Nbbbbbbbb :woohoo:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Journey to Kalmykia on January 26, 2024, 04:17:25 PM

Fnnffnnfnfnfnd

Ddndnddnh

It's simply and literally changing the direction of the conversation in some way.

Just as I coulda brought up shim right now instead of responding directly to your statement

But he responded directly to her statement by asking another question, the convo was not diverted.

She absolutely meant to say projecting, which is why she included the "seems like you're speaking from experience bit." 

She accused him of "unconsciously attributes their thoughts, feelings, experiences, or behaviors to another person", which is projection

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Journey to Kalmykia on January 26, 2024, 04:26:11 PMI think we're just so used to using "deflection" in one specific context on here that it's hard to see how it would fit anywhere else.

Which is kinda why I used shim as an example

Nbbbbbbbb :woohoo:

Nah, but I can definitely make it hard for you to see, period.

JCJ 🪐

Fnnffnnfnfnfnd

Ddndnddnh

Djfjjffjjfnfjfjffj
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 26, 2024, 04:12:21 PM

Fnnffnnfnfnfnd

Ddndnddnh

Deflecting from his OWN situation. The fuck :uhh:

shante smith

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 26, 2024, 04:26:18 PM

Fnnffnnfnfnfnd

Ddndnddnh

Just as I coulda brought up shim right now instead of responding directly to your statement

But he responded directly to her statement by asking another question, the convo was not diverted.
is shim on drugs ?

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

shante smith

Wow ur right

Since i responded in the form of a question , it's not deflection at all.

All u need is a question mark and POOF! Deflection gone

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Journey to Kalmykia on January 26, 2024, 04:30:12 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 26, 2024, 04:26:18 PM

Fnnffnnfnfnfnd

Ddndnddnh

is shim on drugs ?

Sometimes.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: JCJ on January 26, 2024, 04:30:18 PM:plzstop:
Quote from: Red Ruby on January 26, 2024, 04:29:40 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 26, 2024, 04:12:21 PM

Fnnffnnfnfnfnd

Ddndnddnh

Deflecting from his OWN situation. The fuck :uhh:

Nigga WHAT??!!  :dead: