RHOA UPDATE: The OFFICIAL cast inside. Im not playing this time. LOLZ

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka and 61 Guests are viewing this topic.

makeme

Quote from: ophababes. on Today at 08:54:38 AM
Quote from: makeme on Today at 08:17:03 AMGuys, the shade was on Simon because he didn't know what the FUCK he was talking about and need to keep his mouth closed or do his research before he SPEAKS and sounds foolish.

bvvvvvv this is a reach babe

but fuck the back n forth, r u trynna lash porsha or not? if so

:sistas:

I want to, but if her and Kenya are cool atm... I'll keep it light. I'm a Ken-doll, first and foremost. I have to follow her whims and stuff. Now, if ish go south.. :jarvwhereru:
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

M-Rocka

makeme

Sources say he's selling boochie in Dubai  :thatssowendy: Porsha has a type, apparently
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

M-Rocka

https://x.com/jaysrealityblog/status/1792899654750716013

Oh yeah and Drew's going through a divorce too.

bbbnnnnnn why she glide over Drew so fast? :dead: