Nicki is NOT number 1 and loses her mind on twitter. Tea inside.

Started by 🦚, August 13, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: whatever on August 20, 2018, 01:44:39 PM
Barbies dream debuted at #18 and she just saidnon twitter she's the female jayz

Nnn

It didn't debut Top 10 after all the hype and mess?     

whatever

They predicted Barbie Dreamz to debut in the top 10 she barely made top 20

'ology

Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 20, 2018, 11:25:02 AM
this simultaneous meltdown between Nicki & Lis had me in pain last night
Zxvvvbbcxxxxxxxzz
I'm was genuinely worried.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

whatever

Quote from: LOONA. on August 20, 2018, 01:53:48 PM
Quote from: whatever on August 20, 2018, 01:44:39 PM
Barbies dream debuted at #18 and she just saidnon twitter she's the female jayz

Nnn

It didn't debut Top 10 after all the hype and mess?     

Nnnnn

Nope and next week it will free fall

Navyman

Bihhh I just left ticketmaster looking at her tour
:damselindistress: and Sis is most definitely pushing this back.
:stressed:
The first date alone is no where near sold out. Wouldn't be surprised if they canceled it altogether. If they do I wonder do they deduct the tour bundles from her sales?

Kalifornia.

'ology

Quote from: whatever on August 20, 2018, 12:46:42 PM
A Spotify rep responded to Nicki Minaj?s tweetstorm about the alleged neglect of her album Queen by the streamery (among others) with the following comment:

?Spotify supported Nicki Minaj with a Times Square billboard, a host of the largest playlists, New Music Friday and the new music release shelf. Her song ?Bed? actually saw an increase based on the promotions put behind the campaign. The company continues to be big fans of Nicki.?
I really can't deal this dumb heifa zzxxxxxccvvbbbvv

'ology

fedswatchin

Quote from: 'ology on August 20, 2018, 01:54:10 PM
Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 20, 2018, 11:25:02 AM
this simultaneous meltdown between Nicki & Lis had me in pain last night
Zxvvvbbcxxxxxxxzz
I'm was genuinely worried.
baby buttercup I'm good

I didn't get an answer from you regarding what your gripe with Nicki was tho

b7

Quote from: Lazarus on August 20, 2018, 11:09:40 AM
Quote from: Andrais. on August 20, 2018, 09:57:01 AM
QuoteNicki Minaj Says She?s Considering Delaying US Tour

Nicki Minaj has been in the spotlight like no other of late following the ?unique? roll-out and promotion of new album ?Queen.?

Social media has been quite the tool for the talented rapper, who hasn?t shied away from sharing her thoughts on the project?s greatness and its alleged unfair treatment at the hands of the powers that be.

Now, Onika may be on the cusp of upsetting a large portion of her Stateside base. Because, she has revealed that she?s presently mulling delaying the start of the US leg her and Future?s ?NICKIHNDRXX TOUR? until 2019. This despite the trek being set to kick off next month?

Full story below?

Speaking to fans on a live Instagram, Minaj said the following:

?I?m really looking forward to this tour.

[But] I am thinking about possibly starting the tour with the European run because there?s so many dope things Jamie and I have planned out to do. And, just like with the album ? when I was pushing the album back ? you guys didn?t understand why. And then when you got the album it was like ?oh, I see that it?s perfection.?

With the tour, it?s the same thing. Like I want to make sure that I?m giving you guys the best possible tour. So I?m still thinking about it. And if I do (postpone), it?ll still be in indoor arenas. I think it?ll be dope because you guys will have more videos at that time and we would have had more time to live with the album. So, nothing will change with the European dates and I?ll do an Australian run in January.?

The European run Minaj mentions kicks off at the end of February and and climaxes at the end of March. So, ?if? the US shows are pushed indeed back, it?d theoretically mean that Stateside arenas wouldn?t be seeing her until at least April 2019. At the earliest.

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2018/08/nicki-minaj-says-shes-considering-delaying-tour/

:plzstop:

:omf:
not damn near next summer :dead:  people REALLY won?t care by then

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 20, 2018, 01:55:41 PM
Bihhh I just left ticketmaster looking at her tour
:damselindistress: and Sis is most definitely pushing this back.
:stressed:
The first date alone is no where near sold out. Wouldn't be surprised if they canceled it altogether. If they do I wonder do they deduct the tour bundles from her sales?

sdbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Every section is still blue

GLOCK

Quote from: squid on August 20, 2018, 01:14:22 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on August 20, 2018, 12:52:17 PM
Quote from: whatever on August 20, 2018, 12:46:42 PM
A Spotify rep responded to Nicki Minaj?s tweetstorm about the alleged neglect of her album Queen by the streamery (among others) with the following comment:

?Spotify supported Nicki Minaj with a Times Square billboard, a host of the largest playlists, New Music Friday and the new music release shelf. Her song ?Bed? actually saw an increase based on the promotions put behind the campaign. The company continues to be big fans of Nicki.?

:plzstop: the way she?s making enemies with the entire industry

ndbdjsjsjssj

Oh bitch

fedswatchin

Doesn't Janet have 3 cancelled tours to her credit

Fccxvhhyffhhujjjjh