The 2016 MTV VMA Thread [Winners On First Page]

Started by charlie., August 28, 2016, 12:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RatherBe

Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on August 28, 2016, 03:29:44 PM
Quote from: AJ on August 28, 2016, 03:21:54 PM
in all seriousness
Gu, I really am starting to get sick of you. im not trying to get any quotes or laughs. from someone who was genuinely concerned about you and has never made fun of your health condition, youre starting to become annoying. and you contradict yourself the more.

No babe I'm Tobe it down I bit. I haven't lied about anything, everything I share on here is true. I consider you guys family. I'm not doing anything for attention. I love u buddy ;D

hey luv... i never said you were lying...did you read what i said?

I DID however say that youre starting to get on my damn nerves

...and thats with love

1stsecuritybank

Quote from: AJ on August 28, 2016, 03:34:11 PM
in all seriousness
Gu, I really am starting to get sick of you. im not trying to get any quotes or laughs. from someone who was genuinely concerned about you and has never made fun of your health condition, youre starting to become annoying. and you contradict yourself the more.

No babe I'm Tobe it down I bit. I haven't lied about anything, everything I share on here is true. I consider you guys family. I'm not doing anything for attention. I love u buddy ;D

...and thats with love

I know I'm a take a small break next month. So happy to have two friends on here. I don't even respond to Aids jokes cus it doesn't bother me. We need to exchange phone or email contact. I can tell your great person and someone who be great friend

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

charlie.

Quote from: Baphomet. on August 28, 2016, 03:14:10 PM
Quote from: Boomer on August 28, 2016, 03:13:11 PM
Quote from: LordB on August 28, 2016, 02:46:35 PM
Quote from: CH∆RLIЄ. on August 28, 2016, 02:28:11 PM
Quote from: AJ on August 28, 2016, 02:21:58 PM
Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on August 28, 2016, 01:03:01 PM
Quote from: G on August 28, 2016, 12:42:21 PM
For the cable-less members
u can stream it here
http://www.mtv.com/vma
thanks
I thought you weren't watching.

This is why I always tell you to stfu.

You were just condemning us for being interested.

I no longer take this user seriously. And I'm just going to start ignoring them.
The fact that I was legit concerned about his health when he said he has HIV.

SMH. You don't play about shit like that.

:plzstop:

Jjjsjsiis

But yea...when the awards start no one quote Gu' cause the ignore feat' is worthless otherwise & she ain't suppose to be watching lol

!!!!!!!!! yea :uhh: hgfggfg

dsdsdsds

charlie.

in all seriousness

...and thats with love

you ain't saying it but I am

FUCK U LIAR!  :uhh:

stay out of this thread hun.

CHOKE

Can u girls have this intervention in another thread

:omgwatshappening:

LOONA.

August 28, 2016, 03:50:12 PM #97 Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 03:50:59 PM by Drais.
Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on August 28, 2016, 03:37:13 PM
in all seriousness

...and thats with love

I know I'm a take a small break next month. So happy to have two friends on here. I don't even respond to Aids jokes cus it doesn't bother me. We need to exchange phone or email contact. I can tell your great person and someone who be great friend

Aids having dirty dick cum covered toxic waste loose anus piece of shit having faggot.     

Cartierline

And I agree with Choke', what does that supposedly aided fag have to do with the VMAs?

RatherBe

Quote from: Cartier on August 28, 2016, 03:52:04 PM
And I agree with Choke', what does that supposedly aided fag have to do with the VMAs?
im sorr' i just had to get that off of my chest.

RatherBe

anyways... im excited to see the black queens dominate tonite!!

GLOCK

in all seriousness

FRANCE

Don't think any of the ladies will top what T Kelz did last year tho.

GLOCK