The 2016 MTV VMA Thread [Winners On First Page]

Started by charlie., August 28, 2016, 12:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Things are so different now. The audience's bops dont even seem real. everyone is like a robot, going through motions I dont believe any of it. its so weird.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Trey on August 28, 2016, 09:41:56 PM
D

I would love to see Brit in the audience right now.
nnjfddf

Brit's tryna find her way out

Sis still doesn't know how she got there

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on August 28, 2016, 09:42:42 PM
Quote from: Trey on August 28, 2016, 09:41:56 PM
D

I would love to see Brit in the audience right now.
nnjfddf

Brit's tryna find her way out

Sis still doesn't know how she got there
:kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

#Mu7

i want BRITNEY TO FUCKING BLACK BALL THIS STAGE like the fucking 90s. Literally unmedicate her and liberate her windows 95 software please.

BAPHOMET.

Buy The Stars✨

Vonc2002

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Mu on August 28, 2016, 09:43:23 PM
i want BRITNEY TO FUCKING BLACK BALL THIS STAGE like the fucking 90s. Literally unmedicate her and liberate her windows 95 software please.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

leftout

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 28, 2016, 09:42:26 PM
Things are so different now. The audience's bops dont even seem real. everyone is like a robot, going through motions I dont believe any of it. its so weird.
!! It's very commercial. I'm disgusted actually and will be turning this shit off directly after Bey leaves the stage

LOONA.

Demm_

Quote from: Mu on August 28, 2016, 09:43:23 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want her to smash