The 2016 MTV VMA Thread [Winners On First Page]

Started by charlie., August 28, 2016, 12:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Baphomet. on August 28, 2016, 11:57:00 PM
Damn. Shows over. Bey SWEEPED.

7 Awards  :sittingontopoftheworld: and the most awarded Artist in VMA history. Black people won tonight.

PLANK

edit: its actually 25. Someone needs to update the rest.
Kweens

MelMel

MelMel

Quote from: GRAND on August 28, 2016, 11:58:59 PM
Quote from: G on August 28, 2016, 11:58:13 PM
Y'all get on my fucking nerve
This shit legit has me emotional
I deleted the attack I was about to do on ray and everything

My heart is heavy
v
n

MelMel

1stsecuritybank

Quote from: Baphomet. on August 28, 2016, 11:57:00 PM
Damn. Shows over. Bey SWEEPED.

7 Awards  :sittingontopoftheworld: and the most awarded Artist in VMA history. Black people won tonight.

PLANK

edit: its actually 25. Someone needs to update the rest.

All those awards and her album will sell 590 albums in end. She's done. Adele had a album boost after his one performance in 2011. Awards mean nothing when u can't book sales. What's the point bragging rights the public doesn't see legendary. They see a stripper n tacky leotards. Ghetto trash if u ask me. And her fake ads needs to pay Gaga for all these stolen concepts :sittingontopoftheworld: but like I said its have fun outselling a n ruining ha life

CHOKE

Boomz

I lived for the island themed performance, the rest weren't good.

Sidenote: I hate how MTV gives out Video Vanguard Awards and doesn't have a video package of the artist's video catalog. Make us remember why they're being rewarded. They did the same with Bey. I think Justin got one tho.

Jon

Vonc2002

August 29, 2016, 12:09:59 AM #1900 Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 12:10:14 AM by Vonc2002
My god, that last performance :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

Drake is so in love with Rih, guys :plzstop: I can tell. The way he dressed to the 9's for sis like it's the Oscars. :uhh: She should marry him tbh.

BAPHOMET.

LA Times drags Britney: "no one cared"

Quote:
QuotePerhaps the highlight of her performance was the impressive ground moves done around and through G-Eazy's legs as he rapped his verse. But, then again, Spears' body roll has always been impressive.

Meanwhile, on the audience cam, folks could be seen enthralled in their cellphones, probably checking to see Twitter reactions to Beyonc?'s mini-concert minutes earlier. As for who will be talking about Spears tomorrow, probably no one.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...htmlstory.html

:holdupguys:

BAPHOMET.

If Britney hadnt performed after Bey she wouldn't be getting so slain in the media.  :diddraispoot: