Quote from: Boomer on August 29, 2016, 12:53:59 AM
Quote from: G on August 29, 2016, 12:49:20 AM
I really hope Nikki doesn't have a child with that ugly ass loser
Praying this is a faze

'
Boy, why u keep spelling her name like that
cuz she's done and it doesn't matter if her shit is spelled properly now

BAPHOMET.

Bey won that other award as well. "Best Pop Video" So that makes 8 wins.

:dead: Wish she would've won the other 3 of her 11.

MelMel

Treasure

Quote from: Baphomet. on August 29, 2016, 12:59:06 AM
Bey won that other award as well. "Best Pop Video" So that makes 8 wins.

:dead: Wish she would've won the other 3 of her 11.
8!?!

wheww weeee  :flamebroiled:

they gonna prolly make up a 'bey' theme VMA 'ward soon

CHOKE

NOW I see why MTV was stanning the fuck out

Somebody must have seen the rehearsals 

:dead:

RatherBe

i just came in here to remind yall that the 2016 VMA Video Of The Year is still UNLISTED....

CHOKE

Sor can't get over it

The way they were in all white and then died and came back in all black

Can't wait for someone to dissect the symbolism

:stressed:

b7

CHOKE

Billboard Ranked the performances from worst to best

Kinda edgy

#7 Future

While it was a solid delivery of the instant classic "Fuck Up Some Commas," his low energy stage presence and minimal choreography place it at the bottom of our list. We're not saying we didn't like it, but when every other 2016 VMAs performance was an A or A-, this B+ performance was out least favorite.

#6 The Chainsmokers & Halsey

While "Closer" is a killer combination of two rising talents, it didn't sound quite right at the VMAs. The Chainsmokers' vocal portion of the song was a little weak, and the level of showmanship could have used a little bit of a visual boost -- especially considering the staggering level of artistry Beyonce brought just before they took the stage.

#5 Britney Spears & G-Eazy

Yes, Britney was lip-syncing, but her VMAs performance of "Make Me" was as beguiling as the song itself. It opened with Britney's silhouette performing behind a glowing panel while massive, shadowy arms reach for her, trying to grab her without ever quite succeeding. After G-Eazy came out to deliver his verse, she returned the favor by singing the Bebe Rexha hook on his hit "Me, Myself & I" (while crawling under his legs) before returning back to "Make Me." A solid VMAs return for Britney, whose 2001 VMAs moment is arguably the show's most iconic performance of all time.

#4 Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj

Two years after taking the stage together for "Bang Bang" at the 2014 VMAs, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj were back together for another VMAs victory this year. Turning out their reggae-tinged "Side to Side" from Grande's Dangerous Woman album, they augmented the laid-back jam with some highly energy choreography. Ariana and her dancers pumped the exercise bikes (OK Go would be proud) at the start of the song, after which Ari hopped off to lift some weights and hit the pommel horse in a nod to the recent Olympics.

#3 Nick Jonas & Ty Dolla $ign

Even vegetarians had to be digging Nick Jonas' "Bacon" during the VMAs. The smooth crooner took the VMAs' cameras outside of Madison Square Garden and through a tour of midtown NYC diner Tick Tock. Jonas served his "Bacon" to a restaurant full of patrons, including Joe Jonas and DNCE. Outside the diner on 34th & 8th, Ty rapped his verse while lowriders bounced to infinity and beyond. Jonas gets bonus points for the inventiveness of his performance.

#2 Rihanna
Rihanna was given the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award at the VMAs by Drake. But instead of delivering one lengthy performance of career highlights, Rih split her VMAs performance into four parts, each one focusing on the different sonic palettes in her discography.

#1 Beyonce

The cinematography of Beyonce's performance was unlike anything you see at an awards show, too. Instead of sharp realism, the camera's focus was soft, gauzy and otherwordly, bringing to mind televised disco performances from the '70s or even the original Battlestar Galactica. After "Sorry" and "Don't Hurt Yourself," she closed with -- what else -- "Formation." While VMA medleys have run longer in the past, they never felt this fully realized. Simply put, Beyonce brought capital 'A' Art to the 2016 VMAs.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/vma/7487968/2016-vmas-performances-ranked