The 2016 MTV VMA Thread [Winners On First Page]

Started by charlie., August 28, 2016, 12:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on August 29, 2016, 11:30:48 AM
Ariana's performance was TERRIBLE.

Everything about it was so awkward.

It's like half way through they realized how bad of an idea it was.

Yea, i hated the concept of it. Who thought it was a good idea to sing and workout? :uhh:
She still kills vocally tho. That's what everyone around me was saying.
this bitch is still sounding good
But yea, terrible performance idea
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

I think everyone who participated was great in their own right. Bey definitely was the best but Nick, Shit and Ari came to play as well. Rih was cool too. Her reggae medley was lit.

If everyone thought and liked the same shit, life would be boring asf.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

CHOKE

I love how she started Don't Hurt Yourslf with the sample of When the Levee Breaks

That was sick

There's so much I wanna say about girls pretending to be rock stars and Beyonce actually being one but don't wanna start mess

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on August 29, 2016, 11:32:50 AM
QuoteBritney, whose 2001 VMAs moment is arguably the show's most iconic performance of all time.

Are they serious? :uhh:
Is that the snake performance? I agree, DEFINITELY! They said ARGUABLY, foo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

LOONA.

I haven't watched Brit's mess yet.       

Vonc2002

Brit was good quite honestly. I was like WAIT ROBOT!

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Drais. on August 29, 2016, 11:34:18 AM
Quote"Basically, if Beyonc? & that performance had lasted the rest of the VMAs, we wouldn't have been mad." - @people

Quote"There?s a new law of show business: A Beyonc? segment will obliterate whatever surrounds it." - @nytimes

Quote"Beyonc? aside, a disastrous VMAs reveals an MTV in crisis." - @TIME

Quote"Start shuttling celebs out of Madison Square Garden, because after Beyonc?, the VMAs are done." - @HuffingtonPost

Quote"Has Beyonc? ever met a stage she couldn't dominate? The answer is officially no." - @enews

Quote"Beyonc? proved once again she is THE rock star & outshined her peers, from Rihanna to Britney Spears." - @ABC

Quote"Beyonc? shines, but Britney bombs at MTV Video Music Awards!" - @FoxNews

Quote"Beyonc?, the pop titan, WINS the VMAs & arguably salvaged the hum-drum show." - @latimes

Quote"I WISH the VMAs were like Beyonc?: Glorious, ecstatic, a celebration of wild possibilities of pop music." - @EW

Quote"Beyonc? stormed into a show that was a festering swamp of vomit, planted her flag & set it on fire!"- @RollingStone

WOO

:blessed:

LOONA.

Oh she put it on Youtube. Let me see       

yummy

The dancehall performance should have been Rihanna's only performance tbh. It was perfect.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 29, 2016, 11:39:15 AM
The dancehall performance should have been Rihanna's only performance tbh. It was perfect.

FlowerBomb

The where have you been/only girl segment was cute too

CHOKE

Quote from: Nine on August 29, 2016, 11:38:36 AM
Quote from: Drais. on August 29, 2016, 11:34:18 AM
Quote"Basically, if Beyonc? & that performance had lasted the rest of the VMAs, we wouldn't have been mad." - @people

Quote"There?s a new law of show business: A Beyonc? segment will obliterate whatever surrounds it." - @nytimes

Quote"Beyonc? aside, a disastrous VMAs reveals an MTV in crisis." - @TIME

Quote"Start shuttling celebs out of Madison Square Garden, because after Beyonc?, the VMAs are done." - @HuffingtonPost

Quote"Has Beyonc? ever met a stage she couldn't dominate? The answer is officially no." - @enews

Quote"Beyonc? proved once again she is THE rock star & outshined her peers, from Rihanna to Britney Spears." - @ABC

Quote"Beyonc? shines, but Britney bombs at MTV Video Music Awards!" - @FoxNews

Quote"Beyonc?, the pop titan, WINS the VMAs & arguably salvaged the hum-drum show." - @latimes

Quote"I WISH the VMAs were like Beyonc?: Glorious, ecstatic, a celebration of wild possibilities of pop music." - @EW

Quote"Beyonc? stormed into a show that was a festering swamp of vomit, planted her flag & set it on fire!"- @RollingStone

WOO

:blessed:

This fuckin acclaim

:gorlonfire:

MAY

Quote from: Drais. on August 29, 2016, 11:37:16 AM
I haven't watched Brit's mess yet.       

It wasn't bad for Brit, but the lip sync was terrible.

It was too obvious, especially when she fucked up the words.

MelMel