The 2016 MTV VMA Thread [Winners On First Page]

Started by charlie., August 28, 2016, 12:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Who thought cycling and trying to sing at the same time was a good idea?

I know that little bitch was exhausted.     

FINE.

Zankou.

Opposites Attract.

It hurts my heart to see the girls so over Onika :stressed:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on August 29, 2016, 12:03:01 PM
Who thought cycling and trying to sing at the same time was a good idea?

I know that little bitch was exhausted.     

Lifting weights, doing floor routines n mess :dead:
Bitch, fire whoever talked u into that
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 29, 2016, 11:59:22 AM
Quote from: GoDiegoGo on August 29, 2016, 11:54:51 AM
OMG Ariana WTF? How do you get BOOKED by Nick Jonas in a live performance?
Ariana isn't known for performances, just vocals, which is why i think that whole theme was stupid. How tf u gon fck up the one thing that u do well. Who the fck thought it was smart for a singer to soul cycle and sing live, stupid

!!! Her on that damn cycle in heels had me HOLLERING. Who's idea was that? Frankie's?

Opposites Attract.

I keep replaying this Formation performance, like Beyonc? really shitted. It's amazing to see how far she's come artistically.

Vonc2002

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on August 29, 2016, 12:05:57 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 29, 2016, 11:59:22 AM
Quote from: GoDiegoGo on August 29, 2016, 11:54:51 AM
OMG Ariana WTF? How do you get BOOKED by Nick Jonas in a live performance?
Ariana isn't known for performances, just vocals, which is why i think that whole theme was stupid. How tf u gon fck up the one thing that u do well. Who the fck thought it was smart for a singer to soul cycle and sing live, stupid

!!! Her on that damn cycle in heels had me HOLLERING. Who's idea was that? Frankie's?
Probably. Im sure he was jumping around at tha idea of this bitch giving a gold's gym mess

CHOKE

Quote from: Drais. on August 29, 2016, 11:34:18 AM
Quote"Basically, if Beyonc? & that performance had lasted the rest of the VMAs, we wouldn't have been mad." - @people

Quote"There?s a new law of show business: A Beyonc? segment will obliterate whatever surrounds it." - @nytimes

Quote"Beyonc? aside, a disastrous VMAs reveals an MTV in crisis." - @TIME

Quote"Start shuttling celebs out of Madison Square Garden, because after Beyonc?, the VMAs are done." - @HuffingtonPost

Quote"Has Beyonc? ever met a stage she couldn't dominate? The answer is officially no." - @enews

Quote"Beyonc? proved once again she is THE rock star & outshined her peers, from Rihanna to Britney Spears." - @ABC

Quote"Beyonc? shines, but Britney bombs at MTV Video Music Awards!" - @FoxNews

Quote"Beyonc?, the pop titan, WINS the VMAs & arguably salvaged the hum-drum show." - @latimes

Quote"I WISH the VMAs were like Beyonc?: Glorious, ecstatic, a celebration of wild possibilities of pop music." - @EW

Quote"Beyonc? stormed into a show that was a festering swamp of vomit, planted her flag & set it on fire!"- @RollingStone

Quote''MTV VMAs 2016: pop's big night falls flat ? but Beyonc? shines" -

@theguardian

:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

I loved the first part of beyonce's performance. It's the one time i felt like she was trying to say something. When those people appeared and started to fallout with the red>>>>>>>>>>>
The symbolism was great. I give that bitch shit but i truly believe she is this generations Michael

FINE.

Wait the MTV awards was black as fuck this year. I live

Opposites Attract.

I don't want to start no mess but why are they saying the VMAs were disastrous? Is it because it was black as fuck? Because no shade other than those two coons they had cracking weak jokes, the show was lit asf.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Margeaux. on August 29, 2016, 12:19:32 PM
I don't want to start no mess but why are they saying the VMAs were disastrous? Is it because it was black as fuck? Because no shade other than those two coons they had cracking weak jokes, the show was lit asf.
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Margeaux. on August 29, 2016, 12:19:32 PM

I do think the inclusion of the show pissed a lot of people off. I don't think it was as horrible as most are trying to make it seem though. Also, I feel like it was a little unorthodox without a host and the format made people turn their noses up at it.