LOVE AGAIN Solo Version

Started by Cuban0, June 19, 2020, 12:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I'm thinking about it and it definitely makes sense that this would be the version she performs on tour.  She'll probably add this into the rotation since its grammy nominated and only acclaimed shit is all she ever wants to perform :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

June 19, 2020, 11:57:11 AM #92 Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 11:57:56 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 19, 2020, 11:54:24 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2020, 11:51:41 AM
only acclaimed shit is all she ever wants to perform :dead:
:guys:
She's definitely that girl.  Look at the albums she appreciates and the ones she ignore.  There's no reason this girl should have 7 albums and performing shit from like 2 or 3. The same concert set list going on 2 Damn decades :dead:
I want her to step her shit up ALL the way around
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Musicboy88

At this point I think some of you are just going to like everything that she does!! An this just don't hit right...brandy has a flow that out of this world an this just didn't deliver

CREAM.

Quote from: Musicboy88 on June 19, 2020, 12:22:51 PM
At this point I think some of you are just going to like everything that she does!! An this just don't hit right...brandy has a flow that out of this world an this just didn't deliver
BBGGGJHGHHj

Damn u hate this huh

CREAM.

Musicboy88

Quote from: CREAM. on June 19, 2020, 12:24:33 PM
Quote from: Musicboy88 on June 19, 2020, 12:22:51 PM
BBGGGJHGHHj

Damn u hate this huh
I won't use the word hate but definitely could have 10x better certain things felt out of place, her tones where ever where, just felt like a rough draft

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: CREAM. on June 19, 2020, 12:25:08 AM
I don't like the solo version

The duet is better imo

her placement in certain spots don't sound right on the solo

🔥🔥🔥

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

This bitch's voice is just.........smh

Le Champ

I don't mind her voice on this. Some of her choices seem outta place, but that could be because I'm so used to the duet version. For me, it's the mixing...it's pretty awful.
and this "again love" line :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on June 19, 2020, 01:12:22 PM

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that :dead:

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2020, 01:15:14 PM
Quote from: Lee on June 19, 2020, 01:12:22 PM

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that :dead:

It doesn't make sense to me  :uhh: