Andy Cohen confirms: "Phaedra was FIRED."

Started by Ashley Bank$, May 09, 2017, 05:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 09, 2017, 07:20:01 PM
It could be posted on Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN and you gorls will still make excuses "Oh! Phae ain't confirmed! Have her peach and eat it too! Demoted!"

She's fired, y'all will just deal.. :dead: :dead:
Not CSPAN

:plzstop:

bless they hearts

It is hilarious to me. I read some of the comments online and the main argument of the Phae's is that Porsha only told Kandi so it was no big deal...Porsha only told Kandi and millions of viewers on national tv, like  :uhh:

Jon

She will probably be back the season after like nene. She obviously needs a break from the show. lol

M-Rocka

Quote from: BigDawg on May 09, 2017, 07:24:37 PM
It could be posted on Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN and you gorls will still make excuses "Oh! Phae ain't confirmed! Have her peach and eat it too! Demoted!"

Not CSPAN

bless they hearts

It is hilarious to me. I read some of the comments online and the main argument of the Phae's is that Porsha only told Kandi so it was no big deal...Porsha only told Kandi and millions of viewers on national tv, like  :uhh:

!!!!!!!!

Delusional selves. Like are we watching the same show? :uhh:

FRANCE

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 09, 2017, 07:27:17 PM

Not CSPAN

bless they hearts

!!!!!!!!

So sad. My condolences to them for their loss. Hope they can come to grips with it soon.

BigDawg

Well it took 5 seasons for Danielle Staub to comeback to RHONJ

BigDawg

Not CSPAN

bless they hearts

!!!!!!!!

Their love for Creonta is everlasting and irrational.

Cowboy Nine

I'm setting up my husband and sending him back to prison

:kii: :kii:

Poor Phaes

M-Rocka

Quote from: LITE on May 09, 2017, 07:29:05 PM

Not CSPAN

bless they hearts

!!!!!!!!

So sad. My condolences to them for their loss. Hope they can come to grips with it soon.

Sad indeed.

BigDawg

fedswatchin