Ciara is COMING (Level Up video SHOT and single rollout otw) UPDATE: Vonc lashed

Started by fedswatchin, June 23, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: StarKitty on June 24, 2018, 02:16:53 PM
Her only relevance these days is getting knocked up by more famous niggas
Jans gets knocked the fuck OUT by the men she marries fagg

http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/janet-jackson-allegedly-abused-held-prisoner

i'm crine at held prisoner. this weak ass bitch :plzstop:

Lazarus

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 02:18:18 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on June 24, 2018, 02:12:35 PM
The Crunk&B started with Usher's Yeah. If anything Lil' Jon and Usher introduced it and other artists rode the wave throughout the year and the next year until it became obsolete.
yes, that's Lil Jon's sound and only he has the power to produce that music. Ciara had success with Jazze Pha and Dre & Vidal as producers, right after Goodies, so if anything, Ciara developed her signature sound after the crunk hit and solidified it with other producers

What is her signature sound tho?

fedswatchin

Quote from: Lazarus on June 24, 2018, 02:23:23 PM
The Crunk&B started with Usher's Yeah. If anything Lil' Jon and Usher introduced it and other artists rode the wave throughout the year and the next year until it became obsolete.
yes, that's Lil Jon's sound and only he has the power to produce that music. Ciara had success with Jazze Pha and Dre & Vidal as producers, right after Goodies, so if anything, Ciara developed her signature sound after the crunk hit and solidified it with other producers

I wanna know what you think it is

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 02:18:52 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:15:55 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 24, 2018, 02:13:44 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 02:12:43 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:10:01 PM
As a matter of fact this confused ass bitch being bopping all around the damn spectrum LOOKING for a damn signature sound but hasnt found one, hence 4 flop albums in a damn row.  There is a sound that people would like from her but she wants to be a pop/dance music girl.  Like stfu :kii:
and what sound is that? :plzstop:
good music
!!!!!
Urban R&B
and where did ppl get the idea that type of music would work for her? maybe from her earlier music that you just denounced? You make no sense and say DUMB shit for the fuck of it, I'm sure of it  :dead: :dead:
The earlier music was crunk and all that music from a particular era. So are u saying her signature sound is crunk? Because the only songs u posted that were hits and hers were crunk and all that mess. Ur quoting a post about signature sound. What is ciara's? Im not asking what sound the people want her to do.  I know that.  U talking about rihanna not writing her signature sound hits and how ciara did so ur talking about the crunk music?  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Answer THAT dummy  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:28:31 PM

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Answer THAT dummy  :kii:
I'm SCREAMING  :kii: :kii: :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

Bad urban dance music i.e. got me good, work, gimmie dat, etc. When i think of ciara that's what i think of......or crunk. Either way, it's  LATE :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 02:20:31 PM
Quote from: StarKitty on June 24, 2018, 02:16:53 PM
Her only relevance these days is getting knocked up by more famous niggas
Jans gets knocked the fuck OUT by the men she marries fagg

http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/janet-jackson-allegedly-abused-held-prisoner

i'm crine at held prisoner. this weak ass bitch :plzstop:
Damn you?re stupid.

Lazarus

Imho, she doesn't have one. She came into game riding the wave of the Crunk&B sound but then it died off like most trends. Tbh, anyone could've sung 1,2 Step and Oh and follow that talk/sing format. I guess that differentiate her from her peers at the time.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus on June 24, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

Imho, she doesn't have one. She came into game riding the wave of the Crunk&B sound but then it died off like most trends. Tbh, anyone could've sung 1,2 Step and Oh and follow that talk/sing format. I guess that differentiate her from her peers at the time.
PERIOD!
She either doesn't have one or it's the terrible urban dance music she does and neither is a great place to be in for a bitch that's nem in the industry for as long as that girl has
:dead: @ this nigga talking about writing her signature sound hits.  A whole fckn fool :dead:

fedswatchin

Her signature sound, clearly, is the most recent successes she's had with music. I Bet and Body Party worked because of music like 1, 2 Step, Goodies, and Promise. Even vonc's dumb ass said "people would like to hear" Urban music from her. Was Goodies not an urban album?

Ciara has longevity in ways that a lot of R&B ladies don't. Mya is the 1st name that comes to mind in that regard

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

PERIOD!
She either doesn't have one or it's the terrible urban dance music she does
I'm crying! You fucking idiot. Which is it? :kii: :kii: :kii:

Either! Or!

Pick one slow thing. And didn't you just say people wanna hear her urban music? Now it's terrible? :kii: :uhh:
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:15:55 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 24, 2018, 02:13:44 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 02:12:43 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:10:01 PM
As a matter of fact this confused ass bitch being bopping all around the damn spectrum LOOKING for a damn signature sound but hasnt found one, hence 4 flop albums in a damn row.  There is a sound that people would like from her but she wants to be a pop/dance music girl.  Like stfu :kii:
and what sound is that? :plzstop:
good music
!!!!!
Urban R&B
you're all over the place :dead:

Vonc2002

That's exactly why when we heard what this new song was sampling we
:melmel:

Theo hit the nail on the head with got me good and gimmie dat. Bad urban dance music....... her signature

fedswatchin

This is the only place you'll find a long topic about fuckin Monica btw