Nicki is STILL the most beautiful, top selling fem rapper of all time lolz

Started by herbie, April 12, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zabi.

Quote from: Scott. on April 16, 2018, 10:34:32 AM
How are you using the payola card with Cardi but was just bragging about the payola that Nicki was supposed to recieve.

Boy outta here

Nicki has several multiplatinum albums and singles that people actually BOUGHT & STREAMED without payola, hence why she has 87.5M certified records by the RIAA and is the 5th highest certified female. She's at that stage in her career where she can use a little payola here and there with no problem because we already know she can stand on her own without it.

Same can't be said for Cardi  :kii:  Literally all of her success is due to streaming payola  :kii:

#Mu7

Quote from: Zabi. on April 16, 2018, 10:45:18 AM
How are you using the payola card with Cardi but was just bragging about the payola that Nicki was supposed to recieve.

Boy outta here

Nicki has several multiplatinum albums and singles that people actually BOUGHT & STREAMED without payola, hence why she has 87.5M certified records by the RIAA and is the 5th highest certified female. She's at that stage in her career where she can use a little payola here and there with no problem because we already know she can stand on her own without it.

Same can't be said for Cardi  :kii:  Literally all of her success is due to streaming payola  :kii:

How many of these certs are from her features ?

Scott.

Boy outta here

But you still bragged about it but wanna drag Cardi for the same bullshit.

That?s hypocritical fuck shit. But mountain DEW

Scott.

Quote from: ...but mess on April 16, 2018, 10:43:50 AM
i honestly think part of the reason i cant stand shim is because she's a cancer
sddddddd

i literally either get along REALLY well with other cancers or cant stand their damns guts

My mom?s a cancer. She?s way too damn emotional for me

#Mu7

Quote from: ...but mess on April 16, 2018, 10:47:44 AM
sssssssssssssssssssssss

wyd mu'

:usureuok:

I'm chillen bro. Just had morning Starbucks. Remaining unbothered by the protests. I hate when I'm a paying customer and can't find a seat.

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Scott. on April 16, 2018, 10:42:28 AM
Quote from: Pearls on April 16, 2018, 10:42:04 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 16, 2018, 10:25:06 AM
Quote from: Pearls on April 16, 2018, 08:37:24 AM
I refuse to believe she's a Sagittarius. Yuck
yep. She is. I hate Sagittarius folks

Excuse you? :uhh:
I said what l said
fsddsfdsf

I bet its been months...years even. And for a sag to have you STEAMED this long? YIKES!

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Mu on April 16, 2018, 10:49:56 AM
Quote from: ...but mess on April 16, 2018, 10:47:44 AM
sssssssssssssssssssssss

wyd mu'

:usureuok:

I'm chillen bro. Just had morning Starbucks. Remaining unbothered by the protests. I hate when I'm a paying customer and can't find a seat.
:ummwhat: :ummwhat: :ummwhat: :ummwhat: :ummwhat:

Zabi.

Quote from: Mu on April 16, 2018, 10:46:35 AM

Boy outta here

More than half are from her mess as a lead artist

:cheerup:

LOONA.

Quote from: fresh on April 15, 2018, 04:15:03 PM
I'm looking for the free fall guys
I can't seem to find it 2 & 3 seems like a good position to me

Do you see it now at 7 & 14?     

#Mu7

Quote from: Zabi. on April 16, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

Boy outta here

Oh so about 30 milli records okay cool.  Not a bitch that had over 200 feats bragging about how many records she sold bitch bye

Vonc2002

Quote from: ...but mess on April 16, 2018, 10:06:52 AM
I knew Vonc would be back in here once I replied.

but busy! swamped! lol

have a good day gorls.
Where did i say i was busy or swamped? I just said I havent been on because I HAVEN'T! Im not u, i have a life and friends outside of Bsource. Ive never claimed to be too busy. I just post as I see fit. You're really a fragile ass person  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 16, 2018, 10:53:51 AM
Quote from: ...but mess on April 16, 2018, 10:06:52 AM
I knew Vonc would be back in here once I replied.

but busy! swamped! lol

have a good day gorls.
Where did i say i was busy or swamped? I just said I havent been on because I HAVEN'T! Im not u, i have a life and friends outside of Bsource. Ive never claimed to be too busy. I just post as I see fit. You're really a fragile ass person  :kii:
:omf:

#Mu7

This thread has me hollering in the key of Sza at Coachella

Vonc2002

Quote from: ...but mess on April 16, 2018, 10:16:32 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 16, 2018, 09:45:53 AM
Quote from: ...but mess on April 16, 2018, 09:12:15 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 16, 2018, 08:08:13 AM
Been gone so i haven't kept up.  Is nicki's mess still #1 on 'tunes?
youve been undoubtedly lurking. u know lol

swamped!
The way u leap frogged over my question, I'll take that as a no :kii:
go finish pretending to be booked n busy hun
Where did i pretend to be too busy? I'm sorry but ur pathetic  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zabi.

Quote from: Mu on April 16, 2018, 10:53:10 AM
Quote from: Zabi. on April 16, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

Boy outta here

Oh so about 30 milli records okay cool.  Not a bitch that had over 200 feats bragging about how many records she sold bitch bye

46M of her 87.5M certified records are records that she released as a lead artist.

So, yes, I was correct when I said more than half are from her mess as a lead artist.