Nicki is STILL the most beautiful, top selling fem rapper of all time lolz

Started by herbie, April 12, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on April 16, 2018, 10:21:47 AM
whoa... i never realized you guys were being serious with the stan stuff. I thought it was just all for a kii but it really gets personal.
It really is for me but herbert can't take people rag tagging that ass so he always takes it personally.  It's funny tho so i enjoy it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: M'Baku on April 16, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
whoa... i never realized you guys were being serious with the stan stuff. I thought it was just all for a kii but it really gets personal.
!!!!!!
Dead ass thought we were playing
The only true Bardi and nicks stans are zaxbi, Drais and sle  :dead:

The fact that this has dead ass turned into a serious thing proves how toxic this place can be for afro
!!!!!!!!!
WE BE SO >>>>>><<<<<<<
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: M'Baku on April 16, 2018, 10:35:12 AM
Quote from: ...but mess on April 16, 2018, 10:32:40 AM
and at the end of the day u need not worry about my well being outside of this place
cuz..not to sound rude..im not worried about urs. i don't know u.

trust im goody.
Lol you?re not good Afro  :plzstop:
Just because u keep saying this doesn?t make it true
Why do u think u end up into it with everyone over them not agreeing with u or calling u owt on ur shenanigans  :plzstop:

It?s not everyone else
It?s u  :dead:
Im SCREAMING! This is true af! I really only was poking fun when i came in but he be so SERIOUS :kii:

BigDawg

Quote from: Andrais. on April 16, 2018, 10:52:18 AM
Quote from: fresh on April 15, 2018, 04:15:03 PM
I'm looking for the free fall guys
I can't seem to find it 2 & 3 seems like a good position to me

Do you see it now at 7 & 14?     

:plzstop:

#Mu7

Fro. Don't let these people get you riled up. Fuck it live your best life. Play some Cards and be unbothered

Vonc2002

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: M'Baku on April 16, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
!!!!!!
Dead ass thought we were playing
The only true Bardi and nicks stans are zaxbi, Drais and sle  :dead:

The fact that this has dead ass turned into a serious thing proves how toxic this place can be for afro

:dead:

LOONA.

Here comes the wet cuban cigar.

Coachella didn't help any Bey song chart at all. Get to swiping that EBT.   

Vonc2002

Quote from: ...but mess on April 16, 2018, 11:03:35 AM
vonc came to "poke fun" but got a bit in his feelings once i decided to mess in the sandbox a bit as well

lolz

pathetic bitch! fuck u!

sdsdsd

see how that works?
I'm cool actually B-)

Ur a pathetic, fragile person and that's not news, so me saying it doesnt really speak to my mood.  Imagine getting your panties in a bunch over a bitch that you've ADMITTED you don't even go up for :dead:

What's even more pathetic is u only rally behind nicki to keep the conversation going with certain members. U really need to find a friend in real life :plzstop:

Vonc2002