Katy Sends Taylor An Olive Branch & Apologizes

Started by Freemala Harris, May 08, 2018, 08:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

XXX.

Quote from: Baph Savali. on May 09, 2018, 01:26:04 AM
Quote from: XXX. on May 09, 2018, 01:12:43 AM
Bitches always wanna kiss & make up when they been KNOCKED out the game.

I'm sure they'll work on some generic song produced by Max Martin about female empowerment.
!!!

I actually hate her now because of this.

:sistas:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: XXX. on May 09, 2018, 01:12:43 AM
Bitches always wanna kiss & make up when they been KNOCKED out the game.

I'm sure they'll work on some generic song produced by Max Martin about female empowerment.

!!!!
I was thinking the same thing

b7

Quote from: Kurama on May 08, 2018, 08:57:33 PM
Quote from: BowDown on May 08, 2018, 08:53:41 PM
Quote from: Kurama on May 08, 2018, 08:52:05 PM
Wow and Taylor played her again. Dummy!
How?d she play her? :unsure:

Taylor has built an entire career on white victim womanhood. How everyone is out to get her, bully her, or serve as an obstacle to something she feels entitled to. All the while she gets to be a mean girl(supposedly) behind the scenes and be a saint in the public eye.

This basically reads " look yall Katy apologizes to me for treating me that way" then she hit her with the usual shit "oh my gosh gee golly this means so much "

Played her.
Honestly, i agree and im not here for it ds;ddsdssdsdds

Taylor has PROVEN to be a completely different way behind the scenes in some of these situations. I dont think she's a cold heartless bitch, but i do wish she would own up to something just ONCE.  :-/

I'd look at her completely differently if she did. Everyone isn't out to get you  :dead: period. When Kanye and Kim shared that phone call, it revealed quite a bit. She flat out lied and lied through her damn teeth consistently.  :unsure: yes its wrong to record someone without their awareness and i acknowledge that, but im still kinda glad they did.

She's pure mess