Started by Lazarus, February 19, 2019, 06:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

African Queen

Quote from: b l a c k a s f u c k on February 19, 2019, 07:29:19 PM
Already know what u gon say so SAVE IT
Don't WASTE your breath!

I used to listen to this track every fucking day for like a year. :stressed:

Ulysses

Mary is one of my all time faves. But she is at the point she just needs to STOP. Her voice is completely shot and her creativity just isn?t there. These past 3 albums have been borderline embarrassing to a major fan like myself and it just brings down her legacy. And to top it off, trying to recreate a classic time in her career is just impossible. We loved ?My Life? for the real and raw emotions. The bitch WENT through it. She was STILL going through it. Now superstar Mary J just isn?t in the same place.

Love love love you Mary, but we just have to let this go. Give us a tour here and there, but let?s us appreciate the greatness you gave us and honor your legacy before it continues to be tarnished....

pop

I?m sorry but only one album  that wasn?t really well received by the masses was London session and that?s becase it?s was a different concept and sound for her., but it?s still her best reviewed album since The Breakthrough,, let?s not act the last album didn?t spawn two #1 singles at Urban Radio one of which was #1 for 17 weeks and ushered in Camper?s new sound ,, as far as her voice shes never been a powerhouse????? I think and know Mary is still very much relevant

African Queen

The last three albums slayed. Even though her voice is aging, which is normal. I think she needs surgery on her vocal nodules.

All the legends have gone through periods where their voices are shot. It happens to all of them but they come out the other side.

Mariah sounded a mess but is sounding better recently.
Gladys voice was shot for many years but now she sounds amazing.
Patti had issues for a while but not long.
Aretha's voice was shot for a period too.

African Queen

Quote from: Pop on February 20, 2019, 06:18:06 PM
I?m sorry but only one album  that wasn?t really well received by the masses was London session and that?s becase it?s was a different concept and sound for her., but it?s still her best reviewed album since The Breakthrough,, let?s not act the last album didn?t spawn two #1 singles at Urban Radio one of which was #1 for 17 weeks and ushered in Camper?s new sound ,, as far as her voice shes never been a powerhouse????? I think and know Mary is still very much relevant

Even Think Like a Man Too was great.

Ulysses

Just being an honest fan. Hearing all of the studio magic all of her vocals is just heartbreaking. And yes, Mariah should have stopped as well.

pop

That?s just the way Jaycen Mixes her vocals ,, now last album vocally wasn?t nothing to jump up and down about , she?s recently admitted that she wasn?t taking care of her Vocals while in the road but has been on vocal rest for quite some time now and only using her voice when needed she?s also learning opera