Why did TLC wear Native American outfits for their performance?

Started by BrandyFromTheFuture, April 16, 2024, 06:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

oinnoifofisodinslksfdlmds

not the lipping to the studio track

at least do a pre-recorded mess. lazy sluts.

:disgusted:

shante smith

Cvvnbnfnfmfmfmfmfmdmmdbfbdbdbdbb

I wouldn't be surprised if it were GODlli's idea

Bvy ur colors of the curry
Not the wind  :unsure:

Harlem

For the lip-syncing, I be thinking the same too. What's the point of doing it to the track when you can pre-record it and at last fake it a bit better lol

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Harlem on April 16, 2024, 06:18:57 PMFor the lip-syncing, I be thinking the same too. What's the point of doing it to the track when you can pre-record it and at last fake it a bit better lol

according to the YouTube comments a lot of people thought they sang live  :ack:

shante smith

wanna get wit me, with no movey?  :unsure:

this Navajo seductress

shante smith

awwww Latto rapping Left Eye's part is actually cute

love this gor

she looks tall af next to GODlli and Boz.

BruceTruMusicFan

I am not sure what happened to the mainstream 90s RnB artists, but most of their performances today are TRASH. The girls from 60s, slayed the 90s and some are even still killing it. Once our legends die, the new class of legends are god awful. Mary, Mariah, Toni, Monica, and others. Too much lip synching. They walk around stages like they dont want to perform.

Cowgirl

Quote from: finish ha. on April 16, 2024, 06:38:42 PMawwww Latto rapping Left Eye's part is actually cute

love this gor

It wasn't cute, actually.

shante smith

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 17, 2024, 09:34:44 AM
Quote from: finish ha. on April 16, 2024, 06:38:42 PMawwww Latto rapping Left Eye's part is actually cute

love this gor

jkjjjjjjjkjjj

Plastic.

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 17, 2024, 09:34:44 AM

love this gor

best selling female rapper of all time

opha lipa

i glanced at the title so i read "american eagle" for some reason and screamed
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Boomz

Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on April 17, 2024, 09:11:19 AMI am not sure what happened to the mainstream 90s RnB artists, but most of their performances today are TRASH. The girls from 60s, slayed the 90s and some are even still killing it. Once our legends die, the new class of legends are god awful. Mary, Mariah, Toni, Monica, and others. Too much lip synching. They walk around stages like they dont want to perform.

:omgwatshappening:

shante smith

Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on April 17, 2024, 09:11:19 AMI am not sure what happened to the mainstream 90s RnB artists, but most of their performances today are TRASH. The girls from 60s, slayed the 90s and some are even still killing it. Once our legends die, the new class of legends are god awful. Mary, Mariah, Toni, Monica, and others. Too much lip synching. They walk around stages like they dont want to perform.
maybe this whole "legends!" Concept is just dated, played out and needs to be reconsidered

It would probably ease expectations a bit

GODni isn't Anita
Just like GODmani isn't Toni